Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I came on SM tonight and on the main page on the left was a pic of Paris & Coco. Cool!

But imagine my surprise to see them in the wrong album under a different members page.
I know this would have happened with the switch over stuff, computer error.

Maybe I should go check on them to make sure they are still here at my house and asleep? ;)

So Yung or attending mod, the #1, #2, #3 pics in the album "Luna 5 months old" under the member aksm45 are actually the member: Canada. The pics are dated 10-23-2009 if that helps.

The #4 pic is not mine.

Thank You if you read this! :)

I sent aksm45 a PM too.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay! I have found a solution!!
I right clicked on the pics and saved them on my computer and then put them back in my album.
Normally I wouldn't be taking pics from someone else's album...
but I think we can let this one slide! :thumbsup:

Now I can rest easy knowing my girls are back! :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
LOL the title of this thread made me giggle :D I am happy that the girls are back to mommy ....

Paris and Coco please take the idea of 'moving out' out of your minds :p I know that it sounds fun to have an adventure but no where can compare to being *home* <3

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL the title of this thread made me giggle :D I am happy that the girls are back to mommy ....

Paris and Coco please take the idea of 'moving out' out of your minds :p I know that it sounds fun to have an adventure but no where can compare to being *home* <3

hugs
Kat
Awe! :) Thanks Kat, for the nice comment.

Yes, girls, Mom would miss you!
Besides you would miss me when you ran out of snacks. :HistericalSmiley:
And you don't have enough luggage for all your favourite toys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts