Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST got my confirmation for my re-ticketing to Paris to leave this coming Friday.:chili::chili: Phew!! Been sweating this one out since the volcano blew. Now let's all keep fingers, toes and paws crossed that it will happen. My home exchange family is still all set so we're all getting (cautiously) excited. :thumbsup:
I need a vacation from all the anxiety. :smheat:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Whooo Hoooo!!!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili: I am so excited for you!!! You really need a vacation after all this!!! I want to see Paris through your eyes!!!!! Have a wonderful time~~~~

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Yahoo! That's great news!
I cross all my fingers for you that you can fly! :prayer:

This volcano is blowing and blowing, nobody knows when it's going to stop! All flights have been cancelled but since yesterday a few may fly again!

Alexandra

·
Registered
847 Posts
:party::dothewave:

YAYYYY!!!!!!

What great news! Finally! Now I bet you need a vacation more than ever!

Are your friends going to take Tyler again, or did you go with the neighbor?

Once again: take lots of pics so we can oooh and ahh over them when you get back! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:party::dothewave:

YAYYYY!!!!!!

What great news! Finally! Now I bet you need a vacation more than ever!

Are your friends going to take Tyler again, or did you go with the neighbor?

Once again: take lots of pics so we can oooh and ahh over them when you get back! :)
I think that I still won't be totally relaxed until we set foot on French soil.:blush: I couldn't go with my neighbor because she's ADOPTING A NEW DOG!! Yahoo! She had two cats and one (19) just died and she has a Bichon. She decided she wanted to rescue another dog, walked into a shelter and someone just literally dropped a YORKIE off at their second floor door. No name on her, no shot record, nothing. But she was in beautiful shape and they think two years old. So she's supposed to get her Saturday. Can't wait. Another playmate on the floor! So Tyler's going to be staying in the city but with my friend's daughter whose Maltese I pet sit over the past two years and sealed the deal of me wanting a Maltese. So he'll have a playmate and a mom who knows Malts well. :chili: That should all work unless Tyler becomes a stowaway to Paris.:w00t: I'd better not give him our flight numbers.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yay!!! I hope you get to step foot on that gorgeous french soil soon!!:clap:
That is so awesome another playmate for Tyler!? You are so lucky, make that Tyler is so lucky! :Happy_Dance: Are you able to check in while in Paris?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yay!!! I hope you get to step foot on that gorgeous french soil soon!!:clap:
That is so awesome another playmate for Tyler!? You are so lucky, make that Tyler is so lucky! :Happy_Dance: Are you able to check in while in Paris?
I'm going to try to check in on my e-mail, and maybe even SM, every so often. We will have internet at the apartment. I can't even tell you how fabulous these home exchange people have been. When i wrote that I got the confirmation, the husband wrote: CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!! HAVE SOME OF OURS WHEN YOU GET HERE!! WE ARE THRILLED!!!!!
Is that awesome or what? Trying to figure out what to leave them...bagels?? NY Cheesecake? Dirty water hot dogs? :w00t: Maybe Long Island or Finger Lakes wine?

I wish we were going to get to meet them. And BTW, no building worker strike in NYC either. One more thing to check off my worry list.:chili:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm so happy that your trip is working out for you! Enjoy the sights and decadence of France.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I really am thrilled for you! Maybe this whole volcano business happened because somebody knew that the accommodations you had made for Tyler was not what Tyler wanted. lol

I have no idea what to leave for your Parisian counterparts. 2 stresses marked off and 1 added. :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really am thrilled for you! Maybe this whole volcano business happened because somebody knew that the accommodations you had made for Tyler was not what Tyler wanted. lol

I have no idea what to leave for your Parisian counterparts. 2 stresses marked off and 1 added. :blush:
Hmmm, Crystal you could be right. Of course if it would have redirected me to leave from Chicago and leave Tyler with you it would have truly been kistmet.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Tuck that worry list away because you're going to Paris!!
Have a great time and a safe trip. We need lots of pictures :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I'm going to try to check in on my e-mail, and maybe even SM, every so often. We will have internet at the apartment. I can't even tell you how fabulous these home exchange people have been. When i wrote that I got the confirmation, the husband wrote: CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!! HAVE SOME OF OURS WHEN YOU GET HERE!! WE ARE THRILLED!!!!!
Is that awesome or what? Trying to figure out what to leave them...bagels?? NY Cheesecake? Dirty water hot dogs? :w00t: Maybe Long Island or Finger Lakes wine?

I wish we were going to get to meet them. And BTW, no building worker strike in NYC either. One more thing to check off my worry list.:chili:

hmmm....what to leave?!?! Subway maps? Champagne? Wine? Bagels? Cupcakes? I've never been to NY so I really don't know what's super NY!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts