Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paris Hilton is trading in Tinkerbell for a smaller dog because she thinks that Tinkerbell is too big, like 4 pounds at the most? She wants a smaller dog, she doesnt even care about little Tink

Read this

The House of Wax babe decided the teacup chihuahua had grown too big to make the grade as a fashion accessory, so she sent the pooch off to live with her mother, Kathy, New York magazine has reported.

Fickle Hilton has downsized to a newer model called Bambi, who is apparently much easier to co-ordinate with her evening ensembles.

"(Paris) only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big," a mate said to New York magazine.

Tinkerbell first hit the headlines in August last year, when she went missing in Hilton's West Hollywood neighbourhood. The distraught hotel heiress was so upset she stumped up a $6500 reward for the pampered pooch, who was found a week later.

In June, Hilton referred to Bambi as Tinkerbell's "boyfriend" but it was clear even back then that Tinkerbell knew the score.

"I still have Tinkerbell and I love her, too, but she gets jealous and she bites him when I'm holding both of them," she said.

But a spokesperson from Tinkerbell's breeder, Texas Teacups, has a theory as to why the pooch might have been kicked to the kerb.

"Tinkerbell is at the larger end of the teacups. Usually, they won't go over 3.5 pounds (1.6kg), but if you fix them or feed them junk ...," the rep said.

There is no word yet on how the move will affect Britney Spears' chihuahua Bit Bit.

This is horrible, how cruel

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
It is just what I would have expected. This girl has no talent - she doesn't sing, dance, or act. What in the world is her claim to fame. I don't like Britney either, but at least she does something - even if she does it badly.

Boy, do I sound like a middle age woman, or what????

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Aug 15 2005, 02:21 PM
It is just what I would have expected.  This girl has no talent - she doesn't sing, dance, or act.  What in the world is her claim to fame.  I don't like Britney either, but at least she does something - even if she does it badly. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90691
[/QUOTE]
Youre absolutely right, I think shes famous for being rich and acting dumb on reality shows. I dont like Britney either.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Did a search on google and found this:
Chihuahua too big a bitch for Paris
16 August 2005

Paris Hilton has dumped her famed Chihuahua Tinkerbell after it literally became too big for its boots.

Hilton, who is rarely seen without the teacup Chihuahua, has replaced Tinkerbell with a smaller version called Bambi according to the New York Daily News.

"[Paris] only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big," a friend told the newspaper.

The dog made headlines last year when Paris was photographed distributing lost-dog posters around Hollywood, only to be reminded she had left the dog with her grandmother.

Tinkerbell, which cost Paris around $US10,000, hasn't left the Hilton family though, as Paris' mother Kathy has taken over as its guardian.[/B]

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 15 2005, 02:31 PM
Did a search on google and found this:
Chihuahua too big a bitch for Paris
16 August 2005

Paris Hilton has dumped her famed Chihuahua Tinkerbell after it literally became too big for its boots.

Hilton, who is rarely seen without the teacup Chihuahua, has replaced Tinkerbell with a smaller version called Bambi according to the New York Daily News.

"[Paris] only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big," a friend told the newspaper.

The dog made headlines last year when Paris was photographed distributing lost-dog posters around Hollywood, only to be reminded she had left the dog with her grandmother.

Tinkerbell, which cost Paris around $US10,000, hasn't left the Hilton family though, as Paris' mother Kathy has taken over as its guardian.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90699
[/B][/QUOTE]

I saw that too

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Aug 15 2005, 01:21 PM
It is just what I would have expected.  This girl has no talent - she doesn't sing, dance, or act.  What in the world is her claim to fame.  I don't like Britney either, but at least she does something - even if she does it badly. 

[/QUOTE]

She makes sex tapes ... that's her talent!

I watched part of one episode of the Kathy Hilton reality show before flipping the channel in disgust and it was the one where Paris and her sister come to visit. Kathy Hilton kept referring to Tinkerbell as "he".

And she is going to take care of Tinkerbell now?

I'm sure size is the same reason we never see Britney with her Maltese Lacey anymore. Someone posted a picture awhile back and Lacey is big, like the size of my Lady. What did she expect when she bought Lacey from a pet store?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom+Aug 15 2005, 02:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-msmagnolia
@Aug 15 2005, 01:21 PM

I watched part of one episode of the Kathy Hilton reality show before flipping the channel in disgust and it was the one where Paris and her sister come to visit. Kathy Hilton kept referring to Tinkerbell as "he".

And she is going to take care of Tinkerbell now?

I'm sure size is the same reason we never see Britney with her Maltese Lacey anymore. Someone posted a picture awhile back and Lacey is big, like the size of my Lady. What did she expect when she bought Lacey from a pet store?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90705
[/B][/QUOTE]

:lol:
Poor Tinkerbell, she has no respect. Most celebrities get their pups from pet stores beacause they are soo uneducated.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Most reputable breeders WON'T sell to celebrities for just this reason. Once the fad wears off (or the dog grows too big), out the door with it along with last year's fashions. So much for her $10k teacup. Just goes to show that money can't buy brains..or class, for that matter.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Aug 15 2005, 02:52 PM

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Aug 15 2005, 04:21 PM
How horrible! Dogs are living things like people are, it's like throwing a baby away!
Paris Hilton is really stupid, she's not even good looking! :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90732
[/QUOTE]
I know!! I dont understand why people think so, probably because she super skinny, bleach blond and because of her talent that Ladysmom mentioned

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Did anyone else catch the breeder's (and I use that term very reluctantly) comment that having the dog "fixed" contributed to its larger size? Texas Teacups does not sound like the kind of place I would go to for a pup!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty@Aug 15 2005, 04:45 PM
Did anyone else catch the breeder's (and I use that term very reluctantly) comment that having the dog "fixed" contributed to its larger size?  Texas Teacups does not sound like the kind of place I would go to for a pup!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90754
[/QUOTE]
Yes I did see that, arghh
How sad

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts

[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly, but I will add, what a cruel heartless excuse for a human being she is.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

[/QUOTE]

I agree these kid stars on TV today have no talent at all. NONE> There talent is the fact that there parents are rich. They way they are going they won't have enough money to last them until 30.
It jsut shows she never love her dog. Poor puppy. I bet you it not even 10 pounds. just horible.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Chelsey+Aug 15 2005, 07:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-msmagnolia
@Aug 15 2005, 02:21 PM

I agree these kid stars on TV today have no talent at all. NONE> There talent is the fact that there parents are rich. They way they are going they won't have enough money to last them until 30.
It jsut shows she never love her dog. Poor puppy. I bet you it not even 10 pounds. just horible.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90812
[/B][/QUOTE]
Umm...I think its 4 or 5 pounds, no more than that.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts