Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My little fluff butt is 10 months old today! Where has the time gone??

She is 99% potty trained. I think she has gone in the house twice in maybe the last four months. We have a doggy door and she is great with it! She sleeps all night in the bed with us and has never had an accident during the night.

Update on the carseat....I ordered the Lookout last Thursday and received it yesterday. Wow, was that fast?? Anyway, seeing as how Paris and I were the only ones home last night I decided to give it a try. After our walk I put the carseat in the car and loaded up Paris. Wasn't real sure how she was going to react. Before, she always layed between my legs (I know bad mommy
) Anyway, she sat right up in it and looked all around. She loved it! Yeah!!
After a while she decided to lay down. I was so happy! I ordered the large one but I'm thinking it is too big. May order the smaller one and compare them...

Allergy update...We went to a veterinary dermatologist the end of June. Next week will be her eight weeks on nothing but this food. I hope I don't jinx myself and Paris but I think this is going to work for us. She has practically quit scratching and chewing her paws!!! Also, her coat is looking much prettier. It is getting thicker and longer. I don't know if that is from her feeling better or if that just happens with age. Anyway, I am really excited about that. I was so afraid she was going to have to get allergy shots.

Sorry this is so long. l absolutely adore Paris and my family thinks I'm crazy about the way I carry on!
This is the only place where we all know what it is like! :D

How can anything so small capture someone's heart so quickly?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhhh Gush all you want about that sweet little thing. We love hearing that our little ones are feeling better and I personally love hearing others gush as much as I feel like doing too.

They truly are just little love bugs...sent from heaven to make us melt our hearts.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I know time goes by quick. I can't belive Peechie will be 2 in November. Gotta have a little party!!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody who replied!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments on Paris! I think she is a beautiful puppy. It seems that she just gets prettier and prettier. Of course, I'm not biased or anything!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts