Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well he is really good with paper, if they are available, so it's really my fault that I have to wash the sheets again.

I'll just watch him more!

YAY!!! I can't believe the time is finally here for us to live together (Tommy and I + doggie). The plan is for Tommy to come back to CA on Thurday morning, spend the day with me ONLY (well, and + 1 little white fluffy butt) and the 3 of us visit relatives like his mom/my mom/my dad/his cousins/my friends. We want to say goodbye and hop on to the open road by Friday the latest. Just the 3 of us. My things will follow soon. MAN, I love the fact that we don't have to pack anything. Movers will take care of it all. We gave my mother the power of attorney so she can watch them pack my stuff (just clothes and books and random items really).

Oh yeah. That reminds me, got to get the books and clothe hangers from my trunk. I bought like an ass-load of wood hangers from Ikea. I think we're ready to move away from the plastics and the metal wires that we get free from the dry cleaner's place. Something about wood hangers in a closet...ahhh elegant. I thought it would be cool, since we're passing San Antonio anyways, to stop by and visit the The Alamo. Alas, it wasn't mean to be because of Paris (doggie) and hubby can't really stand the heat...and choses to get out of the kitchen (okay-sue me, that was lame). We will, however, pass through and visit Tommy's dad in New Orleans (where they operate their hospitality and real estate businesses) and get some Gumbo/craw fish/or whatever else they eat in New Orleans. darn, I'm hungry now. I haven't really been up around 7am since I stopped working and my stomach is screaming FEED ME, Feed me you cruel woman! So it's feeling pretty cool not working for the last month. What a nice break! I am hoping that either Tommy or I strike rich doing something, quick.

update- Paris peed on my bed! WTF!!! I should've known better than to let him roam around on the bed after his meal. What was I thinking??!!! I also noticed that he likes to sleep on his back. Legs in the begging position (see pictures to clarification) how cute (well to me anyways.)

with Grandma- my mother

gnawing on sheets in my makeshift bed

inquiring minds wants to know...what's S-E-P-H-O-R-A?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz pictures in his playpen

and one more

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
congrats! What a cutie!!!
Don't feel bad...Brinkley wet on his BRAND NEW BED I had for him as soon as he walked in the door and saw the cats...LOL It is funny now, not then.
Be careful on your road trip.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yay, Paris is home!! I'm so happy for you!
He is so cute!! I love when puppies sleep on their back! Too adorable! Wow! Can't believe you guys will be driving all the way to FLA. fr. CA.?
Ikea! I love that store! I always try to go to one when in CA.! I can't understand why they are not opening one here in Vegas! <_< Did you see the pet stuff they carry now?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
THAT IS SOOO darn CUTE!!! lol. :D im glad you're enjoying him.
also try to teach him to go potty outside. it will make it easier for him to learn not to go potty inside or on the bed and stuff. and when you make pit stops on your drive---you just need to take him outside and not worry about him peeing in the car. :eek: lol.
good luck!

i love ikea also. i dont know why...i even like the meatballs.

oh, and the kid section....the purple tv stand, the blue drawers and the green drawers....i bought that!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Paris is so adorable.....I love when they sleep in that positions, paws up.

Daezie still sleeps like that
spaceally if we have been out all day.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Maxi peed on my bed when he was little a handful of times
at 10 months old he doesnt do that anymore
i never yelled at him about it as a matter of fact i never yell at him
The maltese breed is a very sensitive breed
Maxi is very well behaved and when he does something bad i tell him im angry with him, and i still kiss and hug him

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Paris' Mom, I'm sorry you won't be stopping here in San Antonio but I fully understand. It's bloody hot this time of year, although it has been hotter. The Alamo is an awesome place to visit even though most people are disappointed that it is so small. What, they built skyscrapers back then?

You should at least stop for lunch on the Riverwalk....you won't be sorry. Paris will be fine in a carrier and most of the restaurants have sidewalk tables. It is also 10 degrees cooler down on the Riverwalk And it won't be any cooler or less humid in New Orleans. Boudro's is a good place for lunch or just about any restaurant on the Riverwalk can make a good salad. Let me know and I'll give you specific directions from IH10 and even direct you to parking nearby. That's my business, you see.

Paris is just precious and sleeps on his back just like Pico. Pico also peed and poo'd on our bed a couple times as a puppy but it's been years since he's done either indoors now. He sleeps through the night in his crate and as soon as his feet hit the grass in the morning, he lifts his little leg.

Take care on your trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts