Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gonna be a PAW-some celebration! Since we need to let Callie rest her knee for a bit, I decided to not do brunch tomorrow with Auntie Leslie and Izzy and suggested maybe next Sunday. And as the conversation continued, the idea of a birthday party/Chicago area meet up developed.

So we'll be having the party at Leslie's house (WoofLife) starting at 1:00 pm Central time Sunday, August 22nd. She has a completely fenced in back yard so it will be a safe place to let them run. No gifts please, but if you could possibly bring a little 'snacky' something to share since this is kind of spur of the moment, so it's not too much on Leslie. I know it's super short notice so it's likely not very many people will be able to make it. But we're going to try anyway.

Leslie lives in Crown Point, Indiana just off 65. Let us know if you plan on coming and Leslie will PM you with her address and directions. :thumbsup:

I'm soooo excited!! I've NEVER had a birthday party of my own and it kind of feels like it's for me...lol...even though it's for Callie. And truthfully, it's just a great excuse for a SM meet up!

WooHoo!!! Paw-ty time!!! :party::party:

I'm gonna cross post this in the Everything Else section too. :partytime:

·
Super Moderator
10,165 Posts
Just sent a PM to Crystal - I think we will be able to come! This will be fun!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Will have a better idea on Thursday if that is not to late for you? I am thinking its only about a 2 hour drive which is fine and just sounds like so much fun!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will have a better idea on Thursday if that is not to late for you? I am thinking its only about a 2 hour drive which is fine and just sounds like so much fun!
No problem. Just let us know when you know. I hope this means Max's eye is doing better. :prayer:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hope y'all had a great time....

Sorry we missed your birthday Callie...but Skylar Sue has been having some serious health issues...hopefully she will be feeling better and we will be able to make it next time...

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Hope you had a wonderful paw-day yesterday. H-Birthday Callie from Kitzel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts