Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a "passport-like" photograph for my vet boards application. so does this mean a passport photo, or one similar. does it have to have the white back ground etc? cause i can take one myself if it doesnt have to be as specific. does any one know?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I had to get those for my boards. I am not sure if you could do it yourself, but I always just used kinkos or whichever places offered passport photos. I am not sure how strict your board people are, but the USMLE people are somewhat strict and I don't think they would accept another type of photo.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! guess i will just go to walmart and get one.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It has more to do with the pic size itself (like 2x2) and how close the subject's face is rather than the background. If memory serves, mine has a blue background. If it doesn't serve, then it's white.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I think they just mean a tight face shot rather than an "environmental" shot. Just a small close up face shot basically is what I assume. I think it could be in color unless they said b/w only. It is the type of thing you could do yourself it you want to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts