Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think most offices are similar to mine in that we have passwords for our computers, and we have to change the password every 60 days.

Of course, we have specific rules on how to format the password (capital letter, at least one character, etc. etc.)

I find myself using variations of my Fluffs' names -- Lacie and Tilly. I had to change my password today and have used up almost all of the Lacie and/or Tilly variations that I would remember. So today I used a variation on Secret's name.

See, I can now truly justify having a third fluff. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Do any of you find yourself incorporating your Fluff's name into your password?

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Not for my work computer but for everything else that requires a password. I have the same password on my work computer since I started and its not a secret.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not for my work computer but for everything else that requires a password. I have the same password on my work computer since I started and its not a secret.
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That made my day.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, I have always used a variation of "Kallie" for my office login. I use her name with numbers and symbols after it.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
When I worked for a large corporation and had to do that, I'd use words like

PAYDAY1, then PAYDAY2, 3, 4, etc.

Then DAYOFF1, DAYOFF2, etc....

Sometimes I'd use Lacie (she was my Bichon).

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Nope. Cause my sister's name is spelt funny so I have always used her name and a number or two. If that doesn't work then I use the season of my birthday and some numbers. But, I don't really have to worry about that anymore. Anything that has to do with Hunter, then his name is the password :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts