Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat - good luck tomorrow at the parade. I'm sure that you and the "Tiny Dancers" will win. Can't wait to see pictures of this year's parade. :) :chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
GOOD LUCK PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm predicting another win!!!!!!!!!!

You are at least gonna at great weather for the parade!

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
:dancing banana::walklikeanegyptian: Woohoo!! Ready and waiting!! Actually we've been all ready for weeks!

Maybe I should go check on the wagon and see if I need to add any more last minute "junk" to it :HistericalSmiley:

Thanks for the good wishes. It doesn't matter if we win anything or not, it's just plain fun! I love to see the kids (and parents) faces when they see our float each year!!! Now if only my dad can get some good pics....:blink:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im pretty sure ur dancers are the winners ! have lots of fun and take lots of pics !!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Here's to the . . . "Tiny Dancers" :celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

Best wishes, have fun and be safe!

Wub,

Barron, Wucy and Allie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat, that's so darn cute I think all you'll have to do is show up to win.:thumbsup:
Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Pat....

I wish we could be there to see the Tiny Dancers.... but it's not looking
good :angry:.

Best of luck tomorrow..... take lots of pictures!!!!!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Pat - Good Luck:chili::chili: Have a great day. I'm down in DC and the weather is cold and sunny. I hope you win this year - you were robbed last year:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts