Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I had a new patient with some moderate dementia, agitation, and depression. In the course of developing a treatment plan, I called the physical therapy department to see how she was doing with her therapy. It seems that she kept asking her therapist if she remembered this and that--events she thought she did at her home with the therapist. After the fourth time of the therapist telling her that it wasn't like that, the lady very firmly asked the therapist "what's wrong with you, can't you remember anything?"

If you give the elderly a chance, they can bring you so much joy. I just love working with them
Of course they were all upset that I went dogless today. I tell them they only love my dogs, not me.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I know this is slightly different but the people here in town at the Dairy Queen and Bank drive throughs are so used to seeing Scooby stretched out the back window begging for his cookie which they always give him, that even if he isn't there they still give us one to take home for him.

In my next life I have decided that I want to come back as a "Spoiled Maltese" :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts