Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:happy: :Happy_Dance: WOW, first of all I am very tired and hesitated to start this thread tonight but.. here goes. Paula in Pink and I travelled to Lake St. Louis Mo. this weekend for the St. Charles Mo Kennel Club show. The count was 3-2-0-0 which means 3 male dogs are entered, and 2 females, no specials (already champions in either sex were not entered). Paula was entered in 9 to 12 month old puppy class. There was only 1 point to be had by either sex if all showed up. Well all the males showed up and Paula in Pink was the only female, the other one must have needed a major ? and didn't come. So to get points I would have to get Best of Winners which automatically makes Best of Breed since there are no already champions entered. So Miss Paula won Best of Breed both days..so she now has 2 points toward her championship..:chili: Yippee.. so here are pictures. I didn't have anyone to take pictures or video ring side. So all pictures are before we go into ring and then when we were back with ribbons and then leaving show. Sorry I don't know how yet to put words by each picture.. So use your imagination.. she is getting sleepy before we go to ringside.. WAKE up Paula.. and then back with ribbons and finally mom stops trying to get me to perk up and I can go back to napping. Final pictures of us leaving .. She is wide awake and eager to see all the other kinds of dogs. I was also excited to meet a new person to Maltese from the St. Louis area.

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Aww the one of her asleep by her ribbons is just too cute! (And thank you for explaining the stuff like specials, sometimes I get lost with lots of show talk). Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Congratulations to you & Miss Paula! She looks beautiful in her photos, I love her bow...a little glitzy, but not over the top, still very classy. :) Congrats!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Jeanne :cheer: Congratulations to you and Paula in Pink. :chili::chili: How terrific. She's absolutely beautiful and i love the shot with her ribbons the best. A beautiful bow on her as well. You should be very proud. I know we'll hear more good things about her. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Congratulations, Jeanne! What a great weekend for you and Paula. I get goosebumps just seeing pictures of her. She is as lovely as her namesake who I still think of often. I'm so happy for you that you have such a wonderful remembrance ... Paula's heart beats on in your little Paula.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She looks lovely and very sleepy. lol

Congrats to little Paula!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Paula in Pink is a beauty---huge congratulations to both of you Jeanne!
She looks calm & collected also. Love it that you won!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts