Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ordered from there? I have many items that I 'd like to order, I just thought that perhaps you could give me the heads-up on the store, customer care, and quality of course.

They have some lovely stuff and I must think about dressing poor Lil' Lucy sometime soon.

Thank you,

Allie

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I have ordered from them in the past and had good experiences. I usually buy my ready to wear dog clothing from Maggie/Luvmyfurbaby now, though. She can get almost anything, not just what is on her website, and gives us SM'ers a nice discount. She is helpful, pleasant and great to work with!

Apparel Clothing Accessories for Toy Dogs Small Dog Maltese Yorkie Shih Tzu Chi

She can get all the Tonimari styles, too, which are my new favorites!

http://www.tonimari.com/showroom/showroom.shtml

If you are looking for custom clothing, I can suggest some great SM'ers, too!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I've not done business with Pawpalace but just checked their site and they have some lovely items. I'm one of those touchy feely kind of people who likes to see and feel before I buy so generally only buy from internet stores if I've already seen the product owned by someone else. And I love shopping at little boutique-type stores, get to see and feel some really cool stuff and help the local economy at the same time. I did buy recently from Crystal, a member of SM and owner of Pampered Pets Boutique, a boutique shop in Indiana (http://stores.pamperedpetboutiquellc.com). One of my puppies lives now with humans who have a boat and they were having trouble finding a life vest small enough for Teddy. I contacted Crystal, gave her Teddy's measurements, and ordered him a life vest as a gift. Not only did she send the vest out immediately but Teddy got the nicest note from Jett, one of Crystal's 4-legged store employees! The note was adorable, but the personal touch was priceless. Crystal's got 2 new devoted customers going forward, me and Teddy's new humans!

I'm not sure how close you live to North Billerica, but I buy most of my general use items (grooming items, crates, crate mats, toys, etc.) from PetEdge (www.petedge.com). If you buy and ship to NH you will save on sales tax. But if you call and place an order for pickup, they will have the order boxed and ready on the day you want to pick up and you will avoid shipping charges. The pickup location is their warehouse as the majority of their business is catalog business, but they do have a small showroom/store to browse through, too.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the information.

Mary H,

How cute are Jett and Zoe! OMG, you just want to jump through the screen and kiss them!

I'm placing my order with Jett now . . . :)

Allie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts