Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found the coolest thing. A cheap program that will convert PDF files to Word Doc.'s. This is a HUGE time saver for me when dealing with RFP's. Anyone else who works with ADOBE and has to change the original doc. this is AWESOME!!!! I am just so excited I have to tell everyone this will literally save me 100's of hours!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 11:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jun 2 2005, 11:32 AM
Sounds all greek to me, but glad you are happy about it! :lol:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68105

I had to read that a few times. I thought you said "sounds all geek to me". See how excited I am!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68107
[/B][/QUOTE]
What's the program? I was happy when I found that you could sign up on Adobe's website and convert 5 documents to pdf for free.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its called DocSmartz. I need the PDF to Word more than anything but they do have a text file to PDF option. The best part is it is only $29.95 for both unlimited usage. Their website is www.docsmartz.com. I am not sure if you can take a word doc to a PDF from there as I use Adobe 6.0 standard to do that.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

I had to read that a few times. I thought you said "sounds all geek to me". See how excited I am!

[/QUOTE]
What's the program? I was happy when I found that you could sign up on Adobe's website and convert 5 documents to pdf for free.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68110
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I lied I was just in Word and it will create a PDF from there using the exact layout and everything!!! This is SO COOL Lexi's mom if you use adobe alot or would like to I highly recommend this.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 12:13 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 2 2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68110

Ok I lied I was just in Word and it will create a PDF from there using the exact layout and everything!!! This is SO COOL Lexi's mom if you use adobe alot or would like to I highly recommend this.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68138
[/B][/QUOTE]
I don't use it a lot. Just every so often.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Now all we need is one to convert to Exel Files...now that would be awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Susan

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have already downloaded the product and will let you know when I use it...how much better it is.

Thanks so much for the great tip.

Susan

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Jun 2 2005, 12:39 PM
I have already downloaded the product and will let you know when I use it...how much better it is.

Thanks so much for the great tip.

Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68160
[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you think. I used it on 10 files today to convert from PDF to word. I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 11:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, maybe a little of "that" too!

Just kidding, only sounds that way to me b/c I am not that knowlegeable about all those "terms"!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.