Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found the coolest thing. A cheap program that will convert PDF files to Word Doc.'s. This is a HUGE time saver for me when dealing with RFP's. Anyone else who works with ADOBE and has to change the original doc. this is AWESOME!!!! I am just so excited I have to tell everyone this will literally save me 100's of hours!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sounds all greek to me, but glad you are happy about it! :lol:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 11:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jun 2 2005, 11:32 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68105

I had to read that a few times. I thought you said "sounds all geek to me". See how excited I am!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68107
[/B][/QUOTE]
What's the program? I was happy when I found that you could sign up on Adobe's website and convert 5 documents to pdf for free.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its called DocSmartz. I need the PDF to Word more than anything but they do have a text file to PDF option. The best part is it is only $29.95 for both unlimited usage. Their website is www.docsmartz.com. I am not sure if you can take a word doc to a PDF from there as I use Adobe 6.0 standard to do that.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

I had to read that a few times. I thought you said "sounds all geek to me". See how excited I am!

[/QUOTE]
What's the program? I was happy when I found that you could sign up on Adobe's website and convert 5 documents to pdf for free.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68110
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I lied I was just in Word and it will create a PDF from there using the exact layout and everything!!! This is SO COOL Lexi's mom if you use adobe alot or would like to I highly recommend this.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 12:13 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 2 2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68110

Ok I lied I was just in Word and it will create a PDF from there using the exact layout and everything!!! This is SO COOL Lexi's mom if you use adobe alot or would like to I highly recommend this.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68138
[/B][/QUOTE]
I don't use it a lot. Just every so often.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Now all we need is one to convert to Exel Files...now that would be awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Susan

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have already downloaded the product and will let you know when I use it...how much better it is.

Thanks so much for the great tip.

Susan

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Jun 2 2005, 12:39 PM
I have already downloaded the product and will let you know when I use it...how much better it is.

Thanks so much for the great tip.

Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68160
[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you think. I used it on 10 files today to convert from PDF to word. I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 2 2005, 11:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, maybe a little of "that" too!

Just kidding, only sounds that way to me b/c I am not that knowlegeable about all those "terms"!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
There is also a free alternative called CutePDF. http://www.cutepdf.com

It converts all file formats into PDF when you select it as your printer. So basically, you print to PDF instead of to the printer. Very similiar to Adobe but there are no functions for properties, bookmarts, merging etc.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have issues going from PDF to word. I love this new program though. It is so totally cool. I can finish my pricing and contracts in 3 mins instead of hours on that stupid typewriter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts