Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 24 2004, 06:41 AM
Noodle loves peanut butter.  If given the choice between a greenie and a glob of peanut butter, I think his brain would explode from having to choose.  He can smell it while sleeping in another room.  Somehow he will wake up and run to the kitchen if I barely even touch the jar.  Sometimes he gets a little as a treat.

Today, I thought I'd let Cookie have some as well, for the first time.  Well, she was very eager, especially after seeing Noodle go crazy over it.  She approached the spoon and gave it a giant lick.  Then, she got stiff all over and had her tongue hanging out.  She gave it a good shake, but being peanut butter, it stayed right there.  She had this horrified look on her face:  "MOMMY!  It's STUCK on my tongue!"  Since she doesn't like to use her feet on her food, she couldn't scrape it off.  I was laughing too hard to help her at all.  She finally, reluctantly pulled her tongue back in to start cleaning it off.  She seemed okay with the taste, but she REALLY didn't like it sticking to her tongue and was a bit aloof afterwards, as if to punish me for subjecting her to the peanut butter.  I really wish I had thought to take a picture.  It was priceless!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18352
[/QUOTE]

I love your stories.... I can just picture the whole thing! So cute!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
She must have been confused! Mommy's laughing at her issues!
I can only imaginer her confused, pathetic look with her peanut buttered tongue sticking out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts