Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my little Pearlan received many great gifts from her wonderful Secret Santa, Tammy, Benny, and Emma!!:chili::chili::chili:
she had the BEST time with her gifts!! :wub: She received a beautiful "Princess" bowl, perfect for her, also, a super cute santa Zanies toy, an apple Zanies toy, a turtle Zanies Toy, and 3 beautiful hair bows!! she received some yummies too, a flossie, some buddy biscuits, and salmon tricky trainers!! she got a beautiful card, a cute pic of Benny and Emma, and best of all, a little Benny made by her grandfather!! Tammy, this little Benny is just awesome, we love him so much!!:heart:
thank you for such wonderful gifts for my baby!! thank you for making our Christmas extra special!!:tender:

Tammy, Benny, n Emma, i fink you awe the vewy best ss buddi evew, i welly wuv all my pressies, i fank you so vewy much!! sending you many wittle kissies!!:wub2: Pearlan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Fun presents! She looks so proud to be sitting next to mini Benny! I'm sure she'll be a good big sister to him. It's good to see her, she's so pretty and grown up!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
(((((Florence))))) what a LOVELY, sweet reveal! I love Pearlan, she is such a doll!

Tammy did a great job - and it looks as Pearlan is going to have many hours of enjoyment:wub:

Those Flossies sure are a big hit with fluffs!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are great gifts! I love your little Benny, he's one cute little guy.
Pearlan looks beautiful and her coat looks amazing!:wub:
Good job Tammy, Benny and Emma! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Thank you for making me smile. I really needed it Florence.

I'm so happy Pearlan enjoyed her gifts. She was such a doll to shop for...everything got to be pink!

And I'm so happy you love mini Benny! He was sent with a lot of love.

xoxo

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Awww Pearlan looks so sweet opening her pretty packages. What a great job Tammy, Benny and Emma did picking out gifts for her. Such cute toys and yummy treats. That little Benny is adorable. I'm so happy Pearlan had a lovely first Secret Santa experience. She's such a sweet little girl and deserves to be spoiled. Hugs.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
What great prezzies!! Pearlann is such a sweetheart!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
OMG Florence!!!!! I totally totally totally LOOOOOOOOOOOVED these pictures :wub: so wonderful and WOW Princess bowl is, indeed, PERFECT for princess Pearlan :wub: and i can't help it but take more time to stare at her!!! AWWWWWWWWWH I so want a princess Pearlan. oh if i only lived closer!!!!! please give her my kisses...tones of kisses from me to her <3

so very pretty pressies she got from Tammy and Benny and Emma ..they knew what to choose! PERFECT !!!

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
pearlan is beautiful , we do not see enough pics of her , and woo hoo on her ss pressies , we also had tammy as a ss and she n b&e are awesome , such care and detail into her gifts and those bowls are beautiful , great toys , great treasts and of course the wooden bennys .. beautiful , loved the pics.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Florence -- Pearlan looks sooooooooooooooooo happy with her gifts. What a little doll she is -- such a girly girl. :)

Tammy, Emma and Benny were great Secret Santas. Wonderful reveal.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fun presents! She looks so proud to be sitting next to mini Benny! I'm sure she'll be a good big sister to him. It's good to see her, she's so pretty and grown up!
thank you Ashley!! yes, she has grown up, i think she'll be a great big sis to little Benny!!!:wub:

What great pressies Pearlan received from Tammy, Benny and Emma and that little Benny is just the cutest. :)
thank you Debbie!! we love our little Benny!!:wub:

Sweet! Pearlan deserved to get some special prezzies especially since she did a great job shopping for her buddy :) Tammy, Benny and Emma did a great job and I'm sure Pearlan will enjoy her treats!
awww, than you Edith!!:wub:

(((((Florence))))) what a LOVELY, sweet reveal! I love Pearlan, she is such a doll!

Tammy did a great job - and it looks as Pearlan is going to have many hours of enjoyment:wub:

Those Flossies sure are a big hit with fluffs!
awww, thank you Allie, she is enjoying everything!!:wub:

Pearlan sure did receive some great gifts. I just love that you got a little Benny:wub:
thank you Mary!!:wub:

How adorable! Tammy, Benny and Emma did a great job...Pearlan looks like she is enjoying her gifts!
thank you Bailey&me!! :wub:

Those are great gifts! I love your little Benny, he's one cute little guy.
Pearlan looks beautiful and her coat looks amazing!:wub:
Good job Tammy, Benny and Emma! :thumbsup:
awww, thank you Jane!! her hair is so easy to maintain!!:wub:

Thank you for making me smile. I really needed it Florence.

I'm so happy Pearlan enjoyed her gifts. She was such a doll to shop for...everything got to be pink!

And I'm so happy you love mini Benny! He was sent with a lot of love.

xoxo

Tammy, Benny and Emma, what wonderful ss buddies you are!! when we first saw the thread on the little Benny's lovingly made by your grandfather, we fell in love with them!! now we have one, yay!! we really treasure him and love the rest of the gifts!! so far the apple toy is her favorite!! she will grab it and run across the room with it, so cute!! lol
thanks sooooo much!! love and hugs:wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Wow!! What great presents from Tammy, Benny & Emma!! Pearlan is a cutie with all that loot. And you got a mini Benny- what could be better?!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I think the store cupboards were bare after Tammy, Benny and Emma went shopping for Pearlan!! What great gifts. Eat, drink(water) and be merry with all those toys, beautiful girl. I swear she looks like she's a queen next to little Benny. "My dear subjects...." Such a cute reveal.:wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts