Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearlan was so excited to open her SS package! Her Secret Santa is Glo and Patches and she got some great gifts that she had fun opening. She got her favorite Buddy Biscuits, a toy, and a pretty bow! Thank you Glo and Patches! We love the gifts! :wub:

Mommy, wook at dis for me!

Dis pink bird suwe is cute!

I gots nice gifts!

Dis is my pwetty pink bow!

Thank you Glo and Patches! I had fun and wuv my gifts! :wub:

·
Super Moderator
9,596 Posts
What a cute bow. I love the toy, great for tug and for fetch. So girlie girl gifts. Yeah.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
:wub::wub::wub:eek:h how Beautiful !!!
You look so pretty in your bow!! Mine love Buddy Buscuits too!!
A pink flamingo, lovely!!!
Great gifts from Patches and her mommy!!

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Pearlan, you look so pretty with your pink bow! And, what a cute toy! Enjoy your yummy Buddy Biscuits, too!

Florence, Pearlan looks so beautiful. I love her eyes. Please give her hugs and kisses from her Auntie Marie. And, hugs and love to you.

Your art work, by the way, is gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh, Pearlan, I just adore you. You look very lovely in your pink bow...Auntie Glo and Patches knew how to chose pretty girll pressies for you.

MiMi sends her love.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a cute bow. I love the toy, great for tug and for fetch. So girlie girl gifts. Yeah.
Thank you Uncle Walter! :wub:

:wub::wub::wub:eek:h how Beautiful !!!
You look so pretty in your bow!! Mine love Buddy Buscuits too!!

A pink flamingo, lovely!!!
Great gifts from Patches and her mommy!!
Thank you Auntie Deb! Pearlan loves her Buddy Biscuits! :wub:

Cute! I love the flamingo toy :)
Thank you Auntie Mags! :wub:

Pearlan, you look so pretty with your pink bow! And, what a cute toy! Enjoy your yummy Buddy Biscuits, too!

Florence, Pearlan looks so beautiful. I love her eyes. Please give her hugs and kisses from her Auntie Marie. And, hugs and love to you.

Your art work, by the way, is gorgeous.
Thank you Auntie Marie! Before I even met Pearlan her breeder told me that she had such beautiful eyes! And she was right! :wub:
I'm so glad you like my art work. That means a lot to me! :tender:

So cute, Florence! I love her posing with the box. Great reveal and presents:wub::wub::wub:
Thank you Auntie Kim! She's very good at posing by now! lol :wub:

Oh, Pearlan, I just adore you. You look very lovely in your pink bow...Auntie Glo and Patches knew how to chose pretty girll pressies for you.

MiMi sends her love.
Thank you Auntie Sylvia! Lots of love to beautiful Mimi! :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Pearlan you are so sweet and look so pretty with your new bow. I love your flamingo toy and you'll love those yummy treats. Great job SS Flo and Patches.

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
:tender::smootch: Pearlan you are just so very feminine :wub: your gifts are just perfect for such a special little princess :wub:
auntie Paula loves your pretty bow:wub:
I have a thing about flamingo's I love them, great girly gift for you pretty little Pearlan:wub:

Glo I love the gifts you picked for princess Pearlan, I hope little Patches had a wonderful first Christmas with you.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Patches and I are home and glad to read this reveal. so glad the gifts were ok. What a beautiufl dog Pearlann is. Patches has a matching bow. Now that Pearlann has seen hers I will need to get a photo of Patches all dressed up. Has a cute maltese in the center of the bow. I do not know if Patches likes Buddy Biscuits or not. I had never heard of them til Pearlann mentioned them to Santa. :)

Patches had a fun first Christmas She brought a couple of gifts home wiht her and already had a couple here waiting for her. We shall enjoy some home playtime over the next few days. I am very tried tonight so will catch up on more of the forum threads over the next few days.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pearlan you are so sweet and look so pretty with your new bow. I love your flamingo toy and you'll love those yummy treats. Great job SS Flo and Patches.
Thank you auntie Brenda! :wub:
:tender::smootch: Pearlan you are just so very feminine :wub: your gifts are just perfect for such a special little princess :wub:
auntie Paula loves your pretty bow:wub:
I have a thing about flamingo's I love them, great girly gift for you pretty little Pearlan:wub:

Glo I love the gifts you picked for princess Pearlan, I hope little Patches had a wonderful first Christmas with you.
Thank you auntie Paula! Princess Pearlan is a very girly girl and these gifts were perfect! :wub:

Pearlan is such a glamorous girl! Love the bow and the flamingo! Mine love Buddy bIscuits too!
Thank you auntie Sherry! :wub:

Patches and I are home and glad to read this reveal. so glad the gifts were ok. What a beautiufl dog Pearlann is. Patches has a matching bow. Now that Pearlann has seen hers I will need to get a photo of Patches all dressed up. Has a cute maltese in the center of the bow. I do not know if Patches likes Buddy Biscuits or not. I had never heard of them til Pearlann mentioned them to Santa. :)

Patches had a fun first Christmas She brought a couple of gifts home wiht her and already had a couple here waiting for her. We shall enjoy some home playtime over the next few days. I am very tried tonight so will catch up on more of the forum threads over the next few days.
How nice that Patches has the same pretty bow! I think she would love Buddy Biscuits! We love the gifts. I'm so glad Patches had a nice first Christmas! :wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts