Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chelsey peed in her bed or I should say chesters and her bed. We were all down stairs playing and watching tv. Then my husband said chelsey what are you doing. No!!
Do you know she still sat there all quated up still peeing until my husband picked her up and moved her to the pee pad. She did not even stop when we said No, Bad girl.

No the thing that was waird was yesterday my husband was so happy. He turned and said Chelsey is so smart. This was because we were downstairs again and Chelsey just walked over to her pee pad and did her thing in between playing with Chester.

So why did she pee in her bed yesterday... i can not figure it out. Everything was in the exact place it was the day before. Poor chester had no bed to lay in last night.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm thinking she could be marking the bed. I think it would be best for them to each have their own beds... Even though they enjoy each other, etc., I think it is good to have their own space that is "all theirs".

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your right about there own space thing. They both have there own crates but everytime they go out side and come back in they try to run in too one crate.
We have to seporate them. They like to do everything together.
I will deffinelty look for a new bed for chester.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey@May 29 2005, 12:05 PM
Your right about there own space thing.  They both have there own crates but  everytime they go out side and come back in they try to run in too one crate.
We have to seporate them.  They like to do everything together.
I will deffinelty look for a new bed for chester.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66605
[/QUOTE]

Gosh that is neat that they are such good friends.... I wish mine would be that way!
I hope this resolves itself soon!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think your right about the marking. Cause ther was a very small amount of pee.

Yeah there very good together...
The only issue we have is Chester is more of an outside dog for doing his business.
He will go inside only if he really has to that mean hours of holding. He will eventually give up and use the wiz dog. I do perfer for him to go out side, his pee has a strong smell, not for inside our home
yuk.. Chelsey will go inside and outside. When it is raining, We do not let her outside. This is the problem, Chester will sit at the door waiting for us to let her out, so they can play, even in the rain. He will go and do his business, I will open the door .Then he will run up the stairs and sit there... Then he will run near the door again and back to the edge of the stairs ,as to say let her outside " We want to play."

Chester will whine and whine if We take out chelsey out of her creat to go get her bath. Chelsey will do the same thing. Someting I give them baths to gether if I'm not grooming them. One will sit patient while the other is getting dryed off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts