Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh he is adorable!! I love his pic at 12wks! What a sweetie...I bet he LOVES to snuggle! So happy for you, you must be on cloud nine!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
He is SOOO CUTE :wub: Congratulations on finally having your him in your arms!!! I can just imagine how much happiness you are feeling, after months of patiently waiting. Please give him some kissies from me and Yeager!! :wub:

·
Registered
597 Posts
He is darling, can't wait to see more of him. I hope he slept well for you last night.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Man, do you ever have patience!!! It seems like you've been waiting for him like forever!!!!!!

And now look at that face! ......I see it was all worth it :aktion033::aktion033:

He is an absolute doll baby!!!! Congratulations!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::cheer: Annie, good things come to those who wait. :chili::chili: Pellinore is just adorable. Love that first smiley picture of him and then the new one. :wub::wub: My, you have patience. Now I can't remember but does his name have special significance? I never heard it before. ENJOY!!! Better keep that camera on full charge. :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh he is adorable!! I love his pic at 12wks! What a sweetie...I bet he LOVES to snuggle! So happy for you, you must be on cloud nine!
Thank you! :blush: I'm definately on cloud 9! He does love to snuggle, but also LOVES to run!

What a little doll, congratulations!
Thank you! :D

He is SOOO CUTE :wub: Congratulations on finally having your him in your arms!!! I can just imagine how much happiness you are feeling, after months of patiently waiting. Please give him some kissies from me and Yeager!! :wub:
I just gave him your kisses! and thank you! I'm so happy it's crazy. My boyfriend even loves him and he was dreading his arrival. He was just sure that Pellie would be dirty and destructive! lol

omg finally !! and what a cutie he is ..
Thank you! It's about time right? ;)

He is darling, can't wait to see more of him. I hope he slept well for you last night.
I can't wait to get some more pics of him. Most of the pics I've taken are just of a white streak. lol

I tried to make him sleep in his playpen, but he wasn't having it. We had to make his crate all nice and cozy with a snuggle sack and put it on the bedside table right by me. He wasn't having it any other way. It worked wonderfully though! He woke me up when he needed to potty in the middle of the night. :thumbsup:

Man, do you ever have patience!!! It seems like you've been waiting for him like forever!!!!!!

And now look at that face! ......I see it was all worth it :aktion033::aktion033:

He is an absolute doll baby!!!! Congratulations!!!

You should've heard me on the ride over to the airport. Pellinore got there two hours early, so I wasn't prepared. Mike had to stop and get gas and figure out how to get there and I was getting SOO impatient! lol Poor guy!

:cheer:YIPPEE:cheer:

You finally got him!!!I'm so HAPPY for you. He is just the most precious little guy..
Thank you! I'm completely in love with him! :wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:cheer::cheer: Annie, good things come to those who wait. :chili::chili: Pellinore is just adorable. Love that first smiley picture of him and then the new one. :wub::wub: My, you have patience. Now I can't remember but does his name have special significance? I never heard it before. ENJOY!!! Better keep that camera on full charge. :yahoo:
thank you! Pellinore is a King/Knight in the story of King Arthur. He's so goofy that it's ridiculous and you can't help but absolutely love him. He's actually the guy that makes King Arthur want to become a knight when he's a young boy.

I'll be trying to get more pictures, and I'll probably be posting some videos of him fluffing around. I got a flip video for xmas, so the videos may give me better success!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Annie -- you've waited so long for just the perfect fluff -- and I can see that Pellinore is more than PERFECT.:thumbsup:

I love his little face. :wub: What a cutie -- and easy to identify him as one of Bonnie's Angels. I can see so many of her fluffs by looking at him.

It will be so much fun to watch him grow up here on SM. :chili::chili:

I think, no I know, that I'm in L-O-V-E!!! :) Can just imagine how happy you are. :):aktion033:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Pellinore is PRECIOUS! He looks like the Bonnie babies I know and love. I bet you are having a great time getting to know that sweetheart. Enjoy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oooooooooooooo my goodness. I have got one thing to say..."I love you, Pellinore".

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! you got him! you got him! you got him!!!!!!

and WHAT A CUTIE he is growing to ... ADORABLE at 12 weeks just like when he was at 7 weeks :wub: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I tell you, these little ones grow up so fast, so do snap tones of pictures of his puppyhood days :wub:

please give him showers of kisses from me

Thanks so much for sharing

Kat

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
OMG!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I got so excited when I saw your thread!!!!!! You've been waiting for so long...I think all of us have been so excited for you to get Pellinore finally! CONGRATS!!! I am so so happy for you...we want more pics!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts