Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perri's Secret Santa was Elaine and Darlin' Dixie! He got toys, a cute red reindeer blankie, a stocking with his name, warm sweater, darling and oh so preppy trench, and the piece de resistance.... a tuxedo vest!! Oh my gosh I absolutely adore it! I've always thought he should have one in his wardrobe, and now he does! It's perfect and came with different colored boutonnieres. Elaine even sent me a pretty little ornament set. Thank you guys so much! :heart:

Here's a little slideshow:

SlideShow

(turn on your sound)
It takes awhile to load, not sure if it's the website or my computer that's being slow

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I loved the slideshow and all of Perri's pressies. That little tuxedo vest is just the cutest thing and the little trench, i love it! :heart: We had Dixie and Elaine two years ago as Noelle's SS and they are just the best. :)

Off topic, i just love Perri's hair at that length, it's the same length as i got Riley's cut this summer.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. Perri looks beautiful!:wub:
Elaine & Dixie did a wonderful job as SS. I loved that adorable coat, well ... really I loved everything! Elaine is a great fluff shopper! :thumbsup:
Good job Elaine and Dixie!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh wow Perri is so handsome! I love his tux!! So stylish and debonaire!

That was a great slide show, thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Ahhh, I liked your slideshow. Perri look divine in his tux & the trench. Elaine & Dixie did a fabulous job!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: Elaine and Dixie were great Secret Santas! I just love the paw print tissue paper, and I loved watching Perri kiss little Dixie's picture, so cute!:wub: He got some really great stuff-but I have to say that me and my girls are swooning over Perri in his tux!:faint::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
That was a great slideshow he is so handsome n omg what great gifts !loved everything , the tux is great.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:aktion033:perri sure did get some very nice gifts from Elaine and Dixie. How cute that he gave her a kiss. I just love the trench coat!!! Perri you look mighty handsome in the tux. The girls will be going crazy over you.:wub: It was a great slide show, loved it.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
OOH I loved Perri's slideshow! He got such wonderful presents...Elaine and Dixie did a fabulous job!!! I specially loved the tuxedo vest!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I, too, delighted in seeing your video - I loved seeing your little guy open his gifts - the vest was almost too much to take - how sweet and royal is that? It certainly corresponds well with his Christmas siggy -

(((Elaine))), is one of the sweetest, kindest people that I have ever "met" - she is soft and genuine - such wonderful qualities to behold. :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Ashley what a wonderful slideshow of Perri opening his gifts. You did such a great job. I'm so glad Perri liked everything and it all fit. I got the biggest kick out of shopping for your handsome, classy little guy. The tux and raincoat look great on him. He's so debonaire, the Cary Grant of SM. :wub: Dixie and I watched the slideshow together. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Perri kiss her picture. She's asleep now muttering his name.

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I enjoyed the slide show so much! Elaine and Dixie have wonderful taste in the gifts they sent Perri. I even love the gift box ... it's so pretty. And, the wrapping tissue paper, too! The tuxedo is the cutest I have ever seen! Every year there is a Bark Ball in Washington, D.C. ... really, Perri should attend in his tux!

Ashley, Perri's coat is stunningly gorgeous!!! He is such a gorgeous malt baby!
:wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts