Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know this isnt a "picture" that i'm posting but its a question about a picture
Anyway I was trying to change my personal profile picture and it wasnt working. My pictures are in jpeg format and I was wondering if they needed to be in a different format. that is the only problem that i can think of. they are small enough because i resized them on resize2mail.com. any help would be appreciated! Lori

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Jpg should work.
Maybe someone else can help you more than me...but sometimes I have to delete cookies and leave the site completely for my photo changes to show up...but maybe I am just

Sometimes other people can see the changes and I can't at first.

Good luck! You will figure it out...but I am sure it is not the jpg. problem...that should be fine.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think that was the problem...the change wasnt showing up in My Controls but then when I left and came back it was showing up in my Personal Profile. Thanks though!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by NewMom328@Jul 30 2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah I think that was the problem...the change wasnt showing up in My Controls but then when I left and came back it was showing up in my Personal Profile.  Thanks though!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85951
[/QUOTE]
That sometimes happens when you change your avatar pic.

Cute Pic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts