Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Where do you make them? We have recieved one and I have seen them on here . Do you print them yourselves on cardstock or do you do them online?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I know a lot of people probably make them on line. Since I've done scrapbooking, I buy cardstock and envelopes from Michaels and make my own with photos I take. I like to do that with my photography, putting together several cards as notecard gifts for people too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've used vistaprint.com and also psprint.com and have had good results. they are not very expensive. vistaprint is better if you are less computer saavy but ps print has recycled paper which is nice.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
This time around I made valentine photo cards with Walmart 1-hr photo. You can submit your order online and then choose to either pick it up in store at the 1hr photo center, or have them shipped to you.

Walgreens also has the same type of thing, and then there are lots of online only places like seehere.com, shutterfly, snapfish, tinyprints, etc. Some let you only order 1 card per design if you want, and others are better for Christmas cards where you may have to order 10+ of a single design.

The Walmart cards I made for our Valentine buddies were 44 cents each. :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I was wondering the same! The card that Tyler sent to Emma looked great :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I use the Hallmark site to do my cards. They have online ones and ones they mail for you or send to you to mail.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I have a Hallmark program on my computer I can use their ready made cards or make my own and use clipart and my own pictures. I buy card paper at Staples.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
I use snapfish.com. The cards are at all different price points. It all depends on what you want. I don't have a color printer, so printing cards at home isn't an option for me.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool! I am going to check out the sites listed. Cindy - the card you made for Boomer was so adorable. I love the message inside and back.

Susan - how long have you been scrapbooking? I love rubber stamping (my SM name is Stampin4fun). I love paper, ink, stickles, bling, you name it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts