Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are currently using Personally Paws, do you still like them?

With a second dog coming, I'm going to return to using washable pads. I thought I'd try a pack of Personally Paws 24X36 size. I read previous posts on Personally Paws, but I wanted to check and make sure they are still the same good quality. Thanks.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've got 8 year old pads that are still in good shape but the ones I bought a year ago fell apart after just a few washes. I've got mixed feelings about whether or not to ever order them again.

Cathy

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I've got 8 year old pads that are still in good shape but the ones I bought a year ago fell apart after just a few washes. I've got mixed feelings about whether or not to ever order them again.

Cathy
I didn't buy her pads 8 years ago, but I have been buying them for the past 2-3 years. They hold up great. I wash them after every use and use Clorox, so they take a beating, too.

The only problem I had was with a brand new one - it had a flaw. I notified Lori and she sent me a new one immediately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts