Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching online for weeks to find the perfect pet carrier. Given the fact that Susan won't give me her perfect gold/cream Juicy bag
I must continue my search. I'm looking for one that will pass as a purse, have some ventilation and have an outside pocket for a wallet, cell phone, keys, etc so that I don't have to carry two bags.

I've been reading in other posts about bags you all have. Would you mind telling us about your bag, why you like it, where you found it, cost etc. Please use name brands and/or links along with your input. I've discovered that the best source of information anywhere is right here with all you guys.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by 20202@Jan 29 2005, 11:36 AM
I've been searching online for weeks to find the perfect pet carrier.  Given the fact that Susan won't give me her perfect gold/cream Juicy bag 
  I must continue my search.  I'm looking for one that will pass as a purse, have some ventilation and have an outside pocket for a wallet, cell phone, keys, etc so that I don't have to carry two bags.

I've been reading in other posts about bags you all have.  Would you mind telling us about your bag, why you like it, where you found it, cost etc.  Please use name brands and/or links along with your input.  I've discovered that the best source of information anywhere is right here with all you guys. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32235
[/QUOTE]
You should check out Glamour Dog's website. She has a wonderful selection of bags that look like handbags. I am also drooling over Susan's gold Juicy...too bad for me. I do think the PuchiBag is a great deal for $79, but you have to like red...I'm lucky in that I have a red Land's End jacket and my puppy has a matching red Land's End doggie coat...I just hope the Puchi Bag is the same color red!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Long before I met GlamourDog here on this board, I had recommended her site to a friend who was looking for a doggie stroller. I love that site. There are some beautiful bags that I'd love to have if my husband weren't monitoring my spending.
We are in the construction business and we have to follow a budget in the winter months.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have a Celltei bag. It's the Pak-o-pet model. It's more of a hand bag, and it has extra straps included to make it into a backpack or a shoulder bag. It has a bigger pocket on the back side with pen holders and little compartments, the 3 other sides have little pockets. They do have ones that look more like a big purse. I think it's great quality and the prices are good. I think mine is a size small and it was $120. Peanut's favorite bag is a New York Dog Bag. It was like $50 from Petco, but it doesn't have any room for my stuff.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have seen all of the gorgeous and pricey bags out there, if I needed a new one I would probably buy a Celltei, but the one I use is my cheapo (in comparison) Sherpa bag. They seem to be the best bag from the standpoint of the dog. They are well ventilated, sturdy, and roomy enough. The fashion bags are pretty, but we are asking the dogs to stay inside of them--they gotta be comfy.
JMHO,
Quincymom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts