Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
How did you find that expo? I tried searching on google for one in my area but i cant find any info... Can you see if there is going to be one in PA or NJ?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
That stinks that we can't take our dog!!
It cost $10 to get in? Just so you can go in and buy their stuff?

plus parking.........

Its in Costa Mesa, Ca, Pomona, Ca. and Nori, Michigan.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you guys should check out digital city and then type in your zip code. i dont know if this is how mee found her info---but you can find a lot of dog related stuff here. just type in "pet" or something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 24 2005, 09:38 AM
you guys should check out digital city and then type in your zip code. i dont know if this is how mee found her info---but you can find a lot of dog related stuff here.  just type in "pet" or something. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64736
[/QUOTE]

I went to the Expo three years ago in Pomona. There is a lot of interesting events like the K-9 police dog work-outs, a bird show, lots of guest speakers, etc. Also tons of rescues, however be prepared to spend, spend, spend, there are tons of things you can buy. There are also donation jars at every single rescue, so if you stop to pet a rescue dog, you feel obliged to donate too.

I was disappointed though that you couldn't bring your pet. But then I thought, not everyone has a maltese and in Pomona, the majority of dog owners own pits. Needless to say, I wouldn't want to walk mine among them.

It also cost $10.00 in addition to park the car.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Jimmi+May 25 2005, 02:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@May 24 2005, 09:38 AM
you guys should check out digital city and then type in your zip code. i dont know if this is how mee found her info---but you can find a lot of dog related stuff here.  just type in "pet" or something. 

I went to the Expo three years ago in Pomona. There is a lot of interesting events like the K-9 police dog work-outs, a bird show, lots of guest speakers, etc. Also tons of rescues, however be prepared to spend, spend, spend, there are tons of things you can buy. There are also donation jars at every single rescue, so if you stop to pet a rescue dog, you feel obliged to donate too.

I was disappointed though that you couldn't bring your pet. But then I thought, not everyone has a maltese and in Pomona, the majority of dog owners own pits. Needless to say, I wouldn't want to walk mine among them.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65216
[/B][/QUOTE]

Okay now I want to go.
It sounds like it would be fun....especially the shopping part...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+May 26 2005, 12:45 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2005, 02:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@May 24 2005, 09:38 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65216

[/QUOTE]

Okay now I want to go.
It sounds like it would be fun....especially the shopping part...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65367
[/B][/QUOTE]

im gonna be broke if i went to the expo coz of the shopping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts