Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone else went to the Expo this weekend? It was so much fun!
But I did spend way to much money--but they had the Chicken Soup brand food there-I was so excited--but Ruby isn't so much.....so far....
- also I bought her the Happy Trails pet stroller--she LOVES it--
-she absolutely thinks she's the queen sitting up in that and looking around!
and I bought her a doggie lounger for the patio made out of sunbrella material and pvc pipes--so far she's not sold on that so much but were working on it......
The cats are pretty interested though. Anyway it was fun with the shows and stuff too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">I went too!! :D on friday. It was so much fun..I was a little dissapointed though because they didnt have as much breeds and vendors there as they did at Costa Mesa Pet Expo
but never the less it was fun. I did also go over board on the spending. I stocked up on all sorts of foods and snacks for Peaches. Merrick, Innova, Redbarn, and Chicken soup were all there. I also bought her the cutest faux magenta Chanel shirt
I just wish that there would also be a maltese booth...oh well </span>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I, too, stocked up on food!! Did you happen to see the Maltipoo -Bunny was her name, she was up for adoption....I wanted her she was so unhappy in her cage. but.....didn't think the hubby would appreciate me doing something like that without talking to him first.....
I thought Costa Mesa was bigger too..do they have the expo's every year do you know? I can't wait for the next one....

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">I did see the maltpoo in the adoption tent (th one that wasnt moving too much). I wanted to adopt a malt mix too named Puffie. He was so small and under weight. I felt soo bad for him
Im not sure if they have these pet expo's year round-in SoCal at least. I hope so...I really do enjoy and look forward to attending them. </span>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts