Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered Kodie in a Halloween Pet Parade near my house. Its today at 2pm! Kodie is going to be a yellow duck with his yellow booties on...and i have a wagon that I made look like a pond. Hes going to be in the wagon... like a duck in a pond.. hahaha... :D I wanted to create a costume that he doesnt have to walk on the ground because its all muddy outside usually for this parade. Wouldnt you know it... I looked outside this morning and it rained and its MUDDY outside! Soo i'm glad it did this. ^_^ Wish me luck! I'll take pictures!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That is so cute! Don't forget to take pictures and show it to us!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
You are really creative! Can't wait to see the photos. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Oct 30 2004, 06:42 PM
how do you post a picture in this forum?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14152
[/QUOTE]

At the top of the form where you write posts is an area with formatting such as "B", "I" and so forth; in the second row is IMG. Click on that and put in the URL of your image in the box that will pop up.

You need to have a host for the image. There are free hosting companies such as www.imagecave.com. You upload an image from your computer to Image Cave and then copy and paste the URL that is assigned to your photo in to the box that pops up after you click IMG. Be sure that your image isn't too large. You may need to re-size it but it is real easy to do that on Image Cave.

I hope this makes sense. If not, I'll put in more detail.. I wasn't sure how savvy you were or weren't on things such as this. Can't wait to see your photos!

P.S. The above info is how to post a photo within your post. There is also a Gallery on this site but I'm not sure how to post a photo to it since I have not done it yet.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oooops... Joe... I had a prob... my pictures are huge! What size in KBs should the picture be?? Want me to repost it smaller?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
He's soooo cute!!! That's a great costume! I love the little yellow Lilly boots.. does he like them? I've been thinking about getting Tuffy a pair.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Kodie is sooooo cute!

Is he in a long puppy cut or are you growing his coat out? He looks so adorable as a little yellow duck and you are very creative. I'm impressed because I sew and do cake and cookie decorating and that costume is very well done.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OMG! HOW ADORABLE. He's is sooo decked out! He sorta looks like a super hero or something. Super duck? HAHA

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a doll!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
258 Posts
awwww how cute is that!
and he actually walks in booties!

i had some custom made to snap on canaille's winter suit but she won't walk in them

thanks for the pics, bravo kodie!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kodie...I love the duck pond. I have seen the costume photo in your other posts, but the "pond" really makes the outfit! What a great idea...did you make the pond yourself?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts