Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you know there is a big pet show running this weekend in Toronto called The All About Pets Show. I plan on going tomorrow and check out what's new and exciting in the dog world.
I have never been to this particular show, but I've heard it's pretty good. Anyway, I'll let you know if I discover anything new and different.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I will be there on Saturday for my rescue organization
I have been the last several years but there isn't anything outstanding. They have a lot of vendors, a breeders row and the super pet. I always have a good time but it isn't oh wow! Woofstock is a better event.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Mar 24 2005, 10:24 PM
I will be there on Saturday for my rescue organization
  I have been the last several years but there isn't anything outstanding.  They have a lot of vendors, a breeders row and the super pet.  I always have a good time but it isn't oh wow!  Woofstock is a better event.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46176
[/QUOTE]

I went today and have to agree with you, didn't find anything outstanding. I wish I could have gone on Saturday, would have been nice to meet you. Is your rescue a Maltese rescue or various breeds? I saw three or four rescue organizations represented there today.

When and where is Woofstock held? I'm always looking for a good show
Good luck on Saturday!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The rescue I work with is a Pom and Small Breed Rescue. They have mostly poms but once in a while Maltese as well. I should get going soon. I am a little ashamed to bring my kids because they aren't rescues and I am going to sit there representing a rescue. People are going to ask and I won't have answers.

Woofstock is in the summer at the distillery distract. It's outdoors and free. Lots of vendors and you just walk around and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I went to the show on the weekend with my girlfriend. The dog show was amazing.
We had a good time. There wasn't much product to buy. I waited 15 min at the booth for ask the VET just to find out if there was anywere I could get a bite coler for chelesy... I got the blank look again.
Well we wont need it anymore . She is fine now and not playing with the stiches.
The only thing I purchase was royal chain dog food and two mini frezbees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts