Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 6 2005, 11:57 AM
You can order from her website, but they are much more expensive (and are out of the fur polish pomade, I think).

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49646
[/QUOTE]

I just received the pomade in the mail two days ago with a note that it is back in stock

As far as the petsilk versus bless the beast. I ordered and have used both. I think it depends on the type of coat you have what you will prefer, but I am starting to lean towards the BTB also. I think that the scent lasted longer with the petsilk and at first it was my winner- but Phoebe's hair seems to be in better shape after one week with BTB. I am still testing

· Registered
1,348 Posts
I use conditioner from them as well.

As far as the emails not going through- this happened to me. I actually paid by pay pal when I bought my set of products. it seemed to be taking forever to get here, so I tried emailing a couple of the addresses they list and all of them bounced back. I ended up sending the message to the paypal address - and got a response. I told her if they hadnt shipped it, could they include the pomade as well. Turns out it had already shipped, but a few weeks later they sent me the pomade which I didnt pay for (I figured they would bill my card but realize now that it was paypal. I will wait this time to hear from them).

I cant remember the email address but if you go to the site and start to place the order, without going through with it you should run into the paypal address.

good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.