Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
I dont' dilute either. I have to agree, the best I have used for long hair. My fav product of theirs would have to be the Liquid Silk itself. A little goes a long way and keeps the coat in wonderufl condition

· Registered
339 Posts
I apply the Tear STain kit with a toothbursh to Morgan's face and it works beautifully! A little practice and you will have it in no time. Be patient with yourself because the end result will be worth it.

· Registered
339 Posts
A Powder and a liquid, one is the "color", the other is the accelerator. I can't even tell you how happy I was with the results of it. (Directins are two scoops of each, I am only using one half scoop of each. I dont' need to be making a large batch of it.) Best thing I have used. I bought the reducer, was a bit diassapointed with it, course, that could just be me. So far I have loved EVERYTHING I have purchased and that has been alot of products. I refuse to use anything else now except the Pet Silk line. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.