Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
No, it isn't any better. I bought a small bottle thinking to use it on the mustache but it doesn't work very well. Left the fur kind of coated. What works better for me is to spray Quincy's mustache with water from a spray bottle, blot it dry with a towel and then spray Pet Silk leave in conditioner and comb it through. Comes out much fresher. Save your money.
Quincymom

·
Registered
499 Posts
I bought all of my Petsilk stuff at :

mjm-petsilk.com

I don't know if they cost more than Pet Edge, but they carry the entire collection, they do have specials, and when I e-mail them with questions they were quick to respond. I asked about their colognes and how they smelled before I ordered any, and they answered back with a really honest appraisal. I ended up ordering the sample set of 4 of their "lightest" colognes and was happy with all four. (I hate smelly perfume). They also ship promptly.
Quincymom

·
Registered
499 Posts
"sprayed it pretty heavily and then used a wet washcloth to lather it up well....then combed through the places"

this was too much work for me--lol! That is why I used a little water and the conditioner---really quick and less messy. (no tangles either)
Quincymom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.