Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered today some Pet Silk products and they have discontinued a bunch of products. Some have been replaced, but a lot have not.
I used to buy Conditioning Shampoo and Rinse, now it's called Cucumber Melon Shampoo. They told me it's still the same shampoo but they changed the fragrance to Cucumber Melon. All the texturizing stuff is discontinued and not replaced. Lots of cologne scents are discontinued too. No more Baby Boy, Jasmine, Princess, Prince, Dolce, Green Tea, Safari. Vanilla has been replaced with French vanilla. Glad they continued the Clean Scent, this is the one I prefer. If you like any of those discontinued scents, you better buy some as long as they have still supplies of it. Oh, and the prices have gone up too.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
The leave in conditioner spray is discontinued, as well
~ Now changed to rain forest leave in conditioner. She said it is the same scent, so I hope so! I was going to order, but then remembered that our own Glamourdog carries Petsilk on her site now. And, she has it listed alittle cheaper!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are talking about the detangling mist. It's gone and so are the detangling conditioner and shampoo. Replaced by :

Detangling mist replaced by Rainforest Leave in Conditioner
Detangling Rinse replaced by Island Breeze Conditioner
Detangling Shampoo replaced by Island Breeze Shampoo

They used to have another Leave-in Conditioner and this one is gone too.

The Liquid Silk is now called Liquid Silk Serum. Hope it's the same thing. Forgot to ask her. I am going up there to pick up my stuff and try to remember to ask her then.

Anybody used the Mouthwash ? Discontinued and not replaced.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I needed some more liquid silk, and ordered the liquid silk serum. The description was the same. They also redid their packaging. It looks prettier.
Will let you know if it is the same stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts