Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Pet Stroller from LTD last week. It was only $29.95 and I loved it, Puddles even enjoyed it. The only problem was the handle was to low. I had back surgery several years ago and don't think I would have been able to walk long, having to reach down. Hubby is 6'4 and he could not even push it. So...back it went. Guess the search is still on.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is the very reason we went for the one from Drs Foster & Smith, my hubby is also 6'4" and I am 5'7" and I have back problems too. This one is high enough for hubby to stand up straight and push no problems, it may have cost more but it was worth it to us to be able to push it in comfort.
It also has a couple of extras that are good too like a cup holder on the handle and a little basket underneath to carry Scooby's little extras like water and leash etc. and it is very well made.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Aug 7 2005, 07:03 AM
That is the very reason we went for the one from Drs Foster & Smith, my hubby is also 6'4" and I am 5'7" and I have back problems too. This one is high enough for hubby to stand up straight and push no problems, it may have cost more but it was worth it to us to be able to push it in comfort.
It also has a couple of extras that are good too like a cup holder on the handle and a little basket underneath to carry Scooby's little extras like water and leash etc. and it is very well made.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87951
[/QUOTE]

Scoobydoo, Can you send a pic of the one you have?

Thanks !!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom+Aug 10 2005, 10:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Aug 10 2005, 09:48 PM

There ya go Puddles Mom, we love this one and it is $107 at www.drsfostersmith.com It is a perfect height for both of us.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89292
Foster and Smith has this on sale right now till Sept. 5. Don't remember the price, but every dollar counts-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89316
[/B][/QUOTE]
$107.99 is the sale price on Foster and Smith. It is normally $119.99. On Amazon it is $109.99 with free shipping. On PetSnap and RadioFence it is $113 with free shipping.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I have this stroller also and I LOVE it-so does Ruby~we get SO MANY compliments on it while were out and about. Ruby loves to sit up in it check everything out. She gets so excited when we get her stroller out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts