Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week end while camping at the beach, hubby and I saw a new pet store. We decided to check it out while both were saying "Puddles don't need a thing", ya right.

Right as we walked in the door we saw pet strollers. I walked the other way, while hubby headed straight towards them. Any way, after pushing several around the store I decided which one was best for me. The one he wanted (5th ave pet stroller) was just to long for what I was looking for.

Some of you know I have been looking at strollers for a long time, but disliked the prices. Never knew if Puddles would ride in one or not. The store owner said if he didn't like it to bring it back, could not pass that offer up.

This is the one I got and Puddles loves it. He sat in it with no problems. Hubby made a short leash so he can stand up and look around or lay down with out me worrying about him jumping out. And the end of this story is I got it for just $50.00 (new in box).

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Cool looking stroller...and you can't beat the price!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I have been looking at strollers, thats a great looking one. How much does Puddles weigh? Is there enough room for him to lay down? What is the brand? Matilda hates her pet purse, hates her front carrier, so I am needing one soon.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Yep!!!! I would have to say, he is officially a Spoiled Maltese
I love the photos thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The stroller is a Outward Hound™ Walk 'N Roll™ Pet Stroller. The prices I have seen are $79.00 and up.

Puddles is a big boy weighing in at 11 lbs, this stroller says for pets up to 20 lbs. He has no problem laying down, last night he was just sitting in it and laid down flat when I tried to get him out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts