Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this, seems PETA is upset that after that monsters probation ends in 2012, he will be allowed to have a dog, they say it would be like turning a pedophile loose in a room full of children.

I don't always agree with PETA, this time they are right.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Yeah but I heard,on the news,that the director of th eHumane Society thinks ole Vick is really changed and supposedly through working w/ him and see's he'd make a fine doggie parent.......
Pardon me while I wretch! We need a puking emiticon,just fo rany Vick threads!

Like I said on Animal Cops Houston they confiscated 65 live dogs from a dog fighting operation,I don't know if any dogs died in his fighting ring but I'm sure some had died in fighting. No evidence that he killed them personally.

Vick killed dogs that "underperformed" in practice,so much worse.
This Texas man got 20 years for doing much worse that Vick did.

This guy never electrocuted,hung ,drowned ,shot and slammed one of the dogs to death.
I just want to scream!:smpullhair:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Yeah but I heard,on the news,that the director of th eHumane Society thinks ole Vick is really changed and supposedly through working w/ him and see's he'd make a fine doggie parent.......
Pardon me while I wretch! We need a puking emiticon,just fo rany Vick threads!

Like I said on Animal Cops Houston they confiscated 65 live dogs from a dog fighting operation,I don't know if any dogs died in his fighting ring but I'm sure some had died in fighting. No evidence that he killed them personally.

Vick killed dogs that "underperformed" in practice,so much worse.
This Texas man got 20 years for doing much worse that Vick did.

This guy never electrocuted,hung ,drowned ,shot and slammed one of the dogs to death.
I just want to scream!:smpullhair:
Your wish is my command!...didn't work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts