Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the last day of Petland in Beckly WV
I did not even know they were going out of business till I drove by and it said everything 75% off, they did not have alot of stuff left, mostly bird stuff.
I did however buy a nice used (I have to scrub and santize it) kennel set up. I needed one for our camp on the river (I want to bring my dogs but I will not leave them loose if I have to go somewhere).
After I clean the kennel set up I will post a picture.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are they closed do to the story that aired on Tv? I have a daughter that lives at Beckley and i always go in that petshop. The evening that was to be aired i went in and asked them about it? They said it was a lie and went on about their business. Several days later i went back over and it did look like they were going out of business. humm thanks for posting that.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
This is great news.

I just want to point out though as a rule it isn't a good idea to buy anything from stores like Petland, even if you do not support the selling of pets, by buying other pet products there (toys, food, cages), even at a store going out of business, you help keep their other stores in business. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts