Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I bought some puppy shampoo to get ready for Belle to come home. But, my next order Im pretty intent on ordering PetSilk since you all rave about it! The thing is, I LOVE the baby powder smell on a fresh puppy.... Someone here recommended UniCoat for me as well...
I looked at MJM's site, and saw they have BabyGirl scented spray... Im thinkin its a baby powderish scent? Anybody used it? And what about the shampoos and conditioners? If they dont have a b.p'ish one, thats fine... cuz Ive ready from so many that PetSilk has a great scent and lasts for awhile....
So which one do you all recommend?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I got the baby girl spray and really did not like it....way to overpowering...I like the conditioner they have but really prefer the Bless the Beast detangling shampoo. The BTB gift pack from QVC has the shampoo, pomade (which smells good) and the after-bath spray (which smells wonderful). The spray from BTB is very light smelling.....

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I love the way the Liquid Silk & Leave in Conditioner smell.. they don't smell powdery but it is a nice light scent.. I always use it to freshen up Tuffy whenever he's been outside in the heat or just between baths.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I tried the baby girl, boy scent, jasmine.. but really prefer the clean scent. I like the smell of the liquid silk too. With Maltese, there is really not much need to use cologne. They use to give me samples, so I got to try a few things, but since they got bigger not anymore. Farouk System is 45 minutes from where I live.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i use the whitening shampoo and moisturized shampoo and moisturized conditioner from petsilk, the smell isnt that strong for me, neither does it stay long..the whitening shampoo doesnt do much for jongee either so i doubt i'll be using it again when i run out

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have BabyGirl scented spray. I think it's a bit strong for my taste when I spray it but not so much after a few minutes. It does smell like baby powder.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I have been using Pet Silk on Tobi and love it. I use the brightening shampoo and condition. I also use the Liquid Silk which leaves his hair very soft, silky, and smooth with no frizz. The smell is nice also and lasts a while, almost to the next bath.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Okay, so I bought some puppy shampoo to get ready for Belle to come home. But, my next order Im pretty intent on ordering PetSilk since you all rave about it! The thing is, I LOVE the baby powder smell on a fresh puppy.... Someone here recommended UniCoat for me as well...
I looked at MJM's site, and saw they have BabyGirl scented spray... Im thinkin its a baby powderish scent? Anybody used it? And what about the shampoos and conditioners? If they dont have a b.p'ish one, thats fine... cuz Ive ready from so many that PetSilk has a great scent and lasts for awhile....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56151
[/quote

<span style="font-family:Times">hi there.....
what is the MJM's site where you found the baby girl scent? im also a fan of powder fresh smell and would love to try that on my pup....</span>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I use both the Pet Silk and Bless the Beast products and love them all. I like both of their scents. I haven't tried the baby girl spray yet. I love the liquid silk to spray on her in betweeen baths!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote

what is the MJM's site where you found the baby girl scent? im also a fan of powder fresh smell and would love to try that on my pup....</span>

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57893
The website is www.mjm-petsilk.com!

·
Registered
939 Posts
[/quote

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57893
The website is www.mjm-petsilk.com!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57920
i have the whitening and the clean scent i love smell of it!!!!! liquid silk is great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts