Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Petsilk users....

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ButterCloudandNoriko 
#1 ·
I am needing to order some more liquid silk and was wanting the shampoo that smelled like liquid silk. Does anyone know if there is one?

The last time I ordered the clean scent shampoo/conditioner set and got a clean scent cologne and liquid silk free. I want to do that again while they still have the special...

I like the clean scent...but was wondering about the rainforest scent too.
I would prefer whatever smelled like the the liquid silk b/c I LOVE that smell!

Anyone know if there is a shampoo/rinse that smells the same as liquid silk?

See less See more
#2 ·
the Moisturizing Shampoo and Rinse smells like the petsilk.....i love the rainforest scent but it smells nothing like the liquid silk. i just use the rainforest shampoo conditioner and cologne. i could just eat him up with it on. i wish i could get the liquid silk in that scent :D

#3 ·
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Sep 17 2005, 08:43 PM
the Moisturizing Shampoo and  Rinse smells like the petsilk.....i love the rainforest scent but it smells nothing like the liquid silk.  i just use the rainforest shampoo conditioner and cologne.  i could just eat him up with it on.  i wish i could get the liquid silk in that scent :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100677
[/QUOTE]

K- Thanks!

I may try the rainforest this time. It is only the clean scent and rainforest that they are running the special on I think. It is a great deal to get the cologne and small liquid silk free! Any other suggestions on cologne? What about baby boy?

#7 ·
When you talk about liquid silk, is this the same as the leave in conditioner spray that you use for grooming? That spray does smell great!
I use it on Abbey everytime after she's been outside to potty and she smells so good again. Does anyone know what the oatmeal shampoo is like? smells like?

#8 ·
Originally posted by Abbey@Sep 18 2005, 04:50 PM
When you talk about liquid silk, is this the same as the leave in conditioner spray that you use for grooming?  That spray does smell great! 
  I use it on Abbey everytime after she's been outside to potty and she smells so good again.  Does anyone know what the oatmeal shampoo is like? smells like?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100811
[/QUOTE]

No Liquid Silk is something different. You cannot spray it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.