Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Petsmart has really gotten with the program when it comes to pet apparell and accessories! They have a few brand new clothing lines that are SO CUTE! I just bought Brit'ny a pink cableknit scarf (that matches EXACTLY to my GAP one!), a doggy bubble jacket, in pink of course, a new leather color that was pink with polka dots, collar charms, a pink and white striped polo shirt, pink doggy boots, a pink Pups sweater, and a sheerling (sp?) coat in a cream color.

They have really outdid themselves you guys and most of the items were not that much. The most expensive Item was 30 bucks!

Hope you guys make a trip to check out the new stuff

Oh and they carry XS now! YAY!

Its really cool to be able to walk in and try the stuff on BRit instead of ordering from the internet and not really knowing what you are buying!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! I personally would use either or, but it would be cute to see a malt in layers LOL!

But I guess they have one "sweater" on all ready so either or would be enough really

I am going back for the pink sweater with the little featherish boa that you are talking about, TOO CUTE! I have to wait for another shipment though because there were no XS

As for the booties, YES Brit wears EVERYTHING so good! I am happy too because that is why I wanted a girl ya know? So I can dress her up all the time lol!

She wears bows, clothes, coats, jewlery, glasses, boots, and all very effortlessly.

Try the booties, at least you know Petsmart will let you take them back!

Im so glad they smartened up!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Our Petsmart is still lame.. they never carry any cute clothes so I still buy all of Tuffy's sweaters and things online.. though I just bought him a super cute little hoodie sweater at the Fair today and my sister bought a matching one for Palbert.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Oct 24 2004, 06:53 AM

I miss PetsMart.  During my year back, Noodle and I LOVED to go to PetsMart and PetCo and hang out dog watching and trying on new clothes.  Though, I gotta say, Korea has some dang cute clothes here and I never bother ordering clothes over the internet.  I'm planning on getting them the traditional hanbok (they make the fancy version for dogs!) outfits for New Year's.  Cookie will fit hers just fine, but Noodle is a little long for the biggest size they have.  He'd fit in the dress version with no problems, but enough people already think he's Cookie's mother.  I'll have to hunt up a seamstress creative enough to make it a bit longer.  I'll post pics when they get their outfits...and then all of you will be e-mailing me asking me to send you dog hanboks for your kids.  Guaranteed!  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13033
[/QUOTE]

ahhh!!

i miss all the cute doggie stuff korea has !!!
ive never seen a dog hanbok tho.. (hanbok = korean traditional clothes)

i havent been home for a year so when i go back this winter im gonna buy lots and lots of cute things for jong-ee

cant wait to see ur babies photos!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I HATE Petsmart--I was there yesterday, Saturday. Huge mistake. Full of people and dogs pooping everywhere, their owners just would leave it and along someone came and ....you guessed it. Nasty everywhere. I got in an "argument" with the Nutro lady cause I wouldn't buy her stuff--she even followed me out to the checkout counter trying to convince me her food was better than anyone elses! While I was standing in line at the checkout (bought some nylabone puppy chew bones for my new baby) i was watching the very busy grooming shop--horrors the way they were treating the dogs. Really rough with the slicker brushes and walking off while the dogs were left on the table unattended. I couldnt wait to get out of there. Internet shopping only for me!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yea! What a great site for holiday gifts... I tend to have this habit of getting started Christmas shopping in early November... then I get so excited I want the person to have their gift right away, so I give it to them, and end up buying another something for them to open on Christmas... I'm trying to break the habit this year... we will see how it goes.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I just placed an order at the www.barkingdogclothes.com Their prices are great and shipping is included. It was a hard choice. This is what I got for now...only b/c I had money in my paypal account! I love sites that take paypal where I don't have to go find my card to put in info!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 25 2004, 08:58 PM
I just placed an order at the www.barkingdogclothes.com Their prices are great and shipping is included. It was a hard choice. This is what I got for now...only b/c I had money in my paypal account! I love sites that take paypal where I don't have to go find my card to put in info!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13253
[/QUOTE]

Cute choices!! I'm still trying to decide.. I think I might go for the personalized tee. So many choices! ^_^

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79+Oct 25 2004, 10:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Oct 25 2004, 08:58 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13253
Cute choices!! I'm still trying to decide.. I think I might go for the personalized tee. So many choices! ^_^
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13262
[/B][/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but wanted to check on size/fit first before I did a permanent name thing. If these don't fit, I can always put them on ebay or something. He has weird measurements that really don't fit any of the sizes right... :wacko: I bought one sweater from ebay that was way too small...got him a t-shirt that is way too big...I sent them his measurements with my order...so maybe it will all work out.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts