Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh my lord, what a little DOLL BABY you have, Suzan!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
I love Keiko!!! You've got two beautiful girls now!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Keiko is precious. I bet Nikki is wondering what's going on. :)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh my goodness! Keiko is such a beautiful girl, Suzan! I cannot believe how much Nikki looks like her. How exciting for you to have a mother/daughter pair!:wub:

Congratulations! :chili::aktion033:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Keiko is a gorgeous little girl! What a doll!

Congrats Suzan, to your new baby! :chili:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Keiko is a doll. :wub: :wub: So much like your Nikki. I am sure she will settle in quickly with you.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Oh, what a little cutie pie! This is exciting stuff!!! I can't wait to hear about how they're getting along, etc.....

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Love, love, love her big eyes. She is a cutie. And her hair cut is short, but very sweet on her. So happy for you guys!! Just remember Suzan, they are like potato chips!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, I am late to the party!!!

Look at those big beautiful eyes!! She is beautiful Suzan~~~I hope that she and Nikki continue to get along!!!! Congratulations again~~~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Keiko's adorable and I think they look sooooo much alike. She has more hair than I expected from your post. What a love. Can't wait to see more.:wub:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts