Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy omega 3 pills

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting. I love this website. My little girl Phoebe is now 8 months old. I just noticed yesterday a little bit of her fur right in between her shoulder blades and a little on the spine feels rough. At first I thought maybe she had something in her fur. But there is nothing in it. I put a tiny bit of olive oil on her thinking it was dry. But it feels a little coarse and wirey. Hopefully she is ok. Has this happened to anyone else’s dog before? She eats a pretty expensive acana
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

Toy Carnivore Comfort Textile Couch

Dog Carnivore Working animal Dog breed Fawn

Dog Shelf Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore

duck dog food. Maybe she needs more omegas? Can you give a dog the same pills that humans eat? Maybe I should buy her some omega pills. If you have any suggestions let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Phoebe is adorable! I don't think it has anything to do with the food she is eating. Did you notice if the skin in that area is dry or flaky?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! No it’s not flakey, not really dry either, and not oily either. she sheds a little bit when I brush her. I read the dog food I gave her has omega 3 and 6.
Newspaper Publication News Font Newsprint

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,083 Posts
Try a leave in conditional for dogs sometimes called hydrating butter on the area. It is winter and the air is drier especially in Northern areas and that really changes the feel of the hair. Does she wear sweaters or vests, because that area might be rubbing. I would just keep watching it. I really think it is environmental.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try a leave in conditional for dogs sometimes called hydrating butter on the area. It is winter and the air is drier especially in Northern areas and that really changes the feel of the hair. Does she wear sweaters or vests, because that area might be rubbing. I would just keep watching it. I really think it is environmental.
y

OK!thanks for the tips! I will try a little leave in conditioner. She does wear a sweater sometimes l. But it knots up her fur pretty quick so I don’t put it on her often. It is winter and a little dry. True. I’ll keep an eye on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts