Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My BF just brought my little princess out to meet everyone in the office (he came because he needed something but surprised me with her). Shes such a good little girl. Shes been on an airplane before, but today was her first elevator ride
she was so excited. I am so happy that shes letting other people hold her still. Holli didnt want any parts of that and I figured it wouldnt take long before this one would attach herself, but she let them hold her, even giving kisses, and when we had her on the floor she went over to everyone to check them out
wiggling that little butt hehe

A nice break to the day anyway

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Mar 9 2005, 02:22 PM
My BF just brought my little princess out to meet everyone in the office (he came because he needed something but surprised me with her). Shes such a good little girl.  Shes been on an airplane before, but today was her first elevator ride
  she was so excited.  I am so happy that shes letting other people hold her still.  Holli didnt want any parts of that and I figured it wouldnt take long before this one would attach herself, but she let them hold her, even giving kisses, and when we had her on the floor she went over to everyone to check them out

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41433
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that wonderful?! Sometimes when hubby is off, he will bring Brinkley up to my school in the afternoons at my lunch or break time. Brinkley loves to come! Sometimes he stays with me after school if I have Homework Club. Hubby says when he pulls up to the parking lot, Brinkley is like a bullet getting out of the truck and makes a bee-line for my back door. It is glass...and it warms my heart to look up and see that little face in my window!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 9 2005, 02:57 PM
How cute! I wish I could bring Lucy to school with me.. then again, the teachers might not be all that pleased 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41458
[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, the door to the classroom next to my 1st period is covered in pictured of maltese i keep meaning to go in there lol

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Mar 9 2005, 03:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Mar 9 2005, 02:57 PM
How cute! I wish I could bring Lucy to school with me.. then again, the teachers might not be all that pleased 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41458
That reminds me, the door to the classroom next to my 1st period is covered in pictured of maltese i keep meaning to go in there lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41483
[/B][/QUOTE]

Haha sounds interesting
Guess it's a malt lover?

·
Registered
522 Posts
What fun! I'm sure you were tickled pink. That must have made your day. I'm so glad that Phoebe is the little social butterfly. Don't you love how they sashay that little butt of theirs around??

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Mar 9 2005, 02:22 PM
My BF just brought my little princess out to meet everyone in the office (he came because he needed something but surprised me with her). Shes such a good little girl.  Shes been on an airplane before, but today was her first elevator ride
  she was so excited.  I am so happy that shes letting other people hold her still.  Holli didnt want any parts of that and I figured it wouldnt take long before this one would attach herself, but she let them hold her, even giving kisses, and when we had her on the floor she went over to everyone to check them out

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41433
[/QUOTE]
You say that Holli doesnt like to held by other people? Kodie doesnt like that either...
That never changed as the years went by?

I've always wanted to bring Kodie to work... I doubt that will ever happen though.

Lucky!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Kodie@Mar 9 2005, 04:20 PM
You say that Holli doesnt like to held by other people?  Kodie doesnt like that either...
That never changed as the years went by?

I've always wanted to bring Kodie to work... I doubt that will ever happen though.

Lucky!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41494
[/QUOTE]

hmm, Holli never really minded being held by other people, but she didnt really like to be held at all unless absolutely necessary. Until she got older. When she was 11 years old we lost her 2nd mommy (my mom) at the ripe old age of 50
we were all devistated, and shortly after we had to put her westie to sleep
from then on I think Holli was just afraid I was going to leave her too. very sad really

I think that I will do the same to Phoebe if I dont let it happen, meaning others around and holding her enough. Its tough finding people to hold them every day or whatever though. I just try when I can as often as I can and hope she keeps up how she is. She does *know* her mommy though... when she got tired of everyone she came running over to sit on my lap and relax

I love that this one is so much more lovey and cant say I'd complain even if she didnt want anyone but me though
its just too sweet.

·
Registered
522 Posts
When I took Izzy in public, I asked strangers to give her treats that I carried in my pocket. I'm hoping that it makes her sociable. I know what you mean about a social dog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts