Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, she peed on her mommy
After the poo in the car, now this. The strange thing is that I have no idea how she had to go that bad. I put her in her crate for about 2 hours while I did some yard work. I know she wasnt thrilled with that, knowing I was home, but she had gone right before I put her in there

I just got her out and was heading with her to the pad, and I felt something warm on my leg and heard the sound of water hitting the floor. I looked down and she was just going like a fire hose!
I didnt have time to put her on the pad, she was mid stream and not stopping. I held her out from me and let her finish on the hardwood floor. I think I was just in shock and didnt want to carry her like a common garden hose across my carpet, so I stood there in disbelief and watered my house

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut used to pee on people when he was really excited to see someone. It wasn't even a couple of drops, it was a full blown pee! K/C's mom and Lady's mom suggested that I read up on submissive behaviour and while I don't know if that was the real problem, some of the stuff the articles suggested really helped. It hasn't happened in a long time now. I just searched 'submissive behaviour' on google.

Eh, maybe it was just a one time thing with little Pheob's though. She was just so glad to have you back that she couldn't contain herself!
I can picture you standing there with your little fluffy garden hose in your hands!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Aw, you're such a loving mommy....kept your cool when you must have been shocked speechless! Where did she get all that pee?
Was she "saving" it for something special?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA! That was weird!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
one time, when sprite was a puppy we went to a restuarant...and i made sprite pee before we left the house. but on the way back home, cynthia was driving and sprite went to cynthia and peed on her. it was the CUTEST THING EVER!!!

feel honored!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts