Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally getting around to posting some new pictures of the baby. To say things have been hectic for us is the understatement of the year! Anyway you are all going to think I am a horrible mommy because it is plain to see we have some redness issues around our face... but its no wonder with her insatiable desire to have "stuff" in her mouth at any opportunity, as you can also see. We are growing out the old red, and in these photos its finally able to reach a pin or pony between her eyes and you can tell it really is growing out. I wish I had an answer for the red around her mouth though. Here she is, miss sloppy phoebe!

This is fun! Stuff!

More Stuff!

How would you like to look down and see this in place of your little princess?

Aww mom, stop it!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwwww!!!! How sweet... She has such long beautiful hair!! My favorite one is the one where her face is all dirty........that one made me giggle!

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Janet, Phoebe is just too cute for words!!! I love all the pics
but eyeing the daisies with her licking her lips is too cute!!!
I hope everything is improving for you guys!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I like the daisy one and imitating mommy!
Too cute! She is a dream!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
she is soooo adrable! i could just eat her up!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys
She is really a sweet thing. I can't believe how attached I am. I know shes very spoiled, but shes not bratty or anything I dont think. I mean, she's a nut and all, but the picture with that pink bone in her mouth is how we pretty much leave her every morning
She hates being left for the day. She tries bribing us with that bone

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She is definitely a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Awwww she is just gorgeous. Mit would of had her hair that long by now but i cut it
but oh well i have to wait until it grows its longer than the half inch she had it
i cut for the summer. My hubby was all mad saying i messed her up
. Forgot to add how old is she? Mit is 7 1/2 mo. i have to develop my film ive got alot of new pics to show u guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts