Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made these wonderful Glitter bows the other day

I wanted to redo my websites first page with a new pic of Prissy with the new red bow.
I took 100s and ended up with 4. I cant choose. I know a few of the pics she is looking sideways but I was thinking I might be able to get someone to black that part in. I dont have photoshop but maybe some one could help me with that.

So I need to guys to helo me pick the best pic looking at Prissy and the bow.

PIC A

PIC B

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am not a great help b/c I think they are all great!!!!
Pic C and D somewhat look as if she is aggravated....but they are all beautiful!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
send me the one with her lookin sideways (the original) to [email protected]
i think it will be the best

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Before I saw Jaimie's post I fixed the eye in the program that came with my camera. Here it is in case it'll work for you. Just right click on it and save it to your computer. She can probably do better than this, but maybe this will work.

[attachment=966:attachment]

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Nov 6 2005, 07:58 PM
Before I saw Jaimie's post I fixed the eye in the program that came with my camera. Here it is in case it'll work for you. Just right click on it and save it to your computer. She can probably do better than this, but maybe this will work.

[attachment=966:attachment]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117340
[/QUOTE]

Wow! That looks perfect! What program did you use to fix that? My animal eye fixer never works. When I try to black it in w/the paintbrush or eye dropper instead...it is TOO black, and looks like he is possessed or something.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
ok here is my try

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 6 2005, 09:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Nov 6 2005, 07:58 PM

[

Wow! That looks perfect! What program did you use to fix that? My animal eye fixer never works. When I try to black it in w/the paintbrush or eye dropper instead...it is TOO black, and looks like he is possessed or something.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117341
[/B][/QUOTE]

Traci, it is the PhotoImpression program and I used to try to do like you mention you're doing and then I figured out that there was a clone tool on there. What I do is set the clone to the smallest size possible and shift/click the area I want to clone. Then you just click the mouse and the area you "cloned" will appear where you want it. I hope that makes sense!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i just copy the good eye and flip it and paste it over the bad eye

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 6 2005, 08:17 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 09:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Nov 6 2005, 07:58 PM

[

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117341

Traci, it is the PhotoImpression program and I used to try to do like you mention you're doing and then I figured out that there was a clone tool on there. What I do is set the clone to the smallest size possible and shift/click the area I want to clone. Then you just click the mouse and the area you "cloned" will appear where you want it. I hope that makes sense!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117348
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have seen that clone before, but wasnt' sure how to use it. I have the photo impression thing too.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
do u need that top corner fixed too?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Artists in motion...........You guys are great
And so are the bows.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 6 2005, 08:37 PM
the pictures are GREAT!  What camera are you using??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117361
[/QUOTE]
FujiFilm Finepix A 205

I have the model below this one and to be honest I liked it better too bad it broke. This one is my stepdads I'm planning on getting my own better one for x mas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.