Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naddie only got a "quickie" bath.. I hated to do it since she is a bit "phobic" about it.. but she had to have one.
I didn't mess too much around her face/mouth and eyes because she is real nervous about that area ( understandably so given her traumatic history).. so we'll just take it slow.. gain her confidence... we'll get there!)
These really don't do her justice but wanted all to see this little 'love" who you all have heard so much about..

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She is gorgeous!

Didn't you say she was part Bichon?
Or did I make that up?

Anyway, she looks like a beautiful malt to me...and looks like she might have a beautiful coat when it is all clean and healthy again!
You are very lucky to have found each other!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Terri,

Thanks for sharing your new little Angel...she looks like she just trusts you already...her eyes look wonderfully bright as they look at you holding the camera.

How special she is to have come through the ordeal she did and still have that incredible brightness in her face.

I am so thankful that she is with you and your husband. I too think she looks much more like a Malt than Bichon.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Teri, I agree with the others, she looks more Maltese than Bichon. And her coat looks like it is going to be soft and silky and not curly. What a pretty little girl she is and she is a lucky little girl to be with you. We would love to see more photos as you get them. We are all Malt mommies so we have all seen little dirty or stained faces.
But these little personalities always shine through.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts