Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a good photo at all! lol There was a notice on FB about the final 'tally' raised ( for Canine cancer research at Purdue) and a notice that there were some photos of event posted at website.
I did see the photographer ( they have one every year) taking random shots. Gal last year took her picture too and got a kind of cute shot of her. This year a different photographer. I did see when this one was taken,...Naddie had wandered around behind me as we were standing to wait for raffles to go off. I turned to check on her and saw the photographer practically on his belly taking her picture LOL .
This was at end of walk... we had been at the creek and she did lots of ground sniffing....look at the dirty face!!!!! :w00t: :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
597 Posts
What could be more beautiful than a shot of a fluff raising money for such a wonderful charity? She looks very glam and gorgeous!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was very hot that day and with her eye problem ( Iris Atrophy) she HAS to wear glasses ( with UV protection) and/or visor when in bright sun for extended time. I was giving her drinks continually and so almost a constant wet mouth ... add the ground sniffing and you get "that" face LOL . Actually it looks worse in the photo than it appeared in reality.
Naddie absolutely loves this walk! She loves meeting all the other doggies and people.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am not at all surprised the photographer took her picture - she is such a cutie who could resist!! I sure all the other doggies and people loved meeting her as well.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
She's looking fashion forward in that picture. Just adorable. Now I think you need to enter that dirty dog contest I saw posted. :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts