Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Photographer at dog walk took Naddie's pic..

2K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  momtoboo 
#1 ·
It's not a good photo at all! lol There was a notice on FB about the final 'tally' raised ( for Canine cancer research at Purdue) and a notice that there were some photos of event posted at website.
I did see the photographer ( they have one every year) taking random shots. Gal last year took her picture too and got a kind of cute shot of her. This year a different photographer. I did see when this one was taken,...Naddie had wandered around behind me as we were standing to wait for raffles to go off. I turned to check on her and saw the photographer practically on his belly taking her picture LOL .
This was at end of walk... we had been at the creek and she did lots of ground sniffing....look at the dirty face!!!!! :w00t: :HistericalSmiley:

See less See more
#5 ·
It was very hot that day and with her eye problem ( Iris Atrophy) she HAS to wear glasses ( with UV protection) and/or visor when in bright sun for extended time. I was giving her drinks continually and so almost a constant wet mouth ... add the ground sniffing and you get "that" face LOL . Actually it looks worse in the photo than it appeared in reality.
Naddie absolutely loves this walk! She loves meeting all the other doggies and people.

#22 ·
now that is a girl who is making sure to protect her eyes from the sun ;) Naddie is DARLING:wub:

I turned to check on her and saw the photographer practically on his belly taking her picture
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

I think for our small dogs, that is the way to get the wanted picture angle :p

I am always on the floor when I take the malts' photos:blush:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.