Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe was the lucky winner of the step-in harness donated by Angelyn (Tickled Pink Boutique) for the Rescue Raffle. I wanted to wait until Chloe was a little older before selecting our harness so it would be a good fit for her long term. Angelyn was so patient (waiting until Chloe was older:thumbsup:) and helpful with custom sizing the harness to her size. The harness is beautiful and a perfect fit! It is so well made!

I attempted to take a pic of Chloe in her harness but I'm afraid my pics don't do the harness justice. Notice the matching leash (I love it too!) and of course I couldn't leave out my little boys so I ordered a few toys from Tickled Pink. They were a hit with all my babies!

Sorry no pic of her cute little face. Whenever she finally looked at the camera I could not take the picture fast enough. I gave up!!

Attachments

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Is that polka dots I see? Very nice! How is Angelyn? We don'r see her here anymore. :(

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Very cute and what a great prize.:chili:. I just love the harness I got from Angelynn. It was kind of a Burberry Print plaid one with the satin lining which really helps prevent matting Today I had to put tyler in another harness under his costume and you can't believe the mats.:smilie_tischkante:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Very CUTE!!! I saw a photo of the one you won..in that color/material and totally fell in love with it. It's really adorable.

We have one of Angelyn's harnesses and I love it!! Great quality and pretty!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cute and what a great prize.:chili:. I just love the harness I got from Angelynn. It was kind of a Burberry Print plaid one with the satin lining which really helps prevent matting Today I had to put tyler in another harness under his costume and you can't believe the mats.:smilie_tischkante:
This harness has the silk lining too. I can already tell it makes a big difference.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that polka dots I see? Very nice! How is Angelyn? We don'r see her here anymore. :(

Yes, it is hot pink with polka dots! The little bows have crystals in the center...makes her look like a little princess! :wub: Angelyn let me pick any design off her web site. I really liked the polka dots! Angelyn could not have been any nicer or more generous. I offered to pay for all the little extras I wanted on the harness... such as the silk lining, D-ring, metal closure...but she insisted on gifting the harness even with all my extras!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Chloe is so cute! I think you did great picking the pink one, it looks like it suits her personality. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
I just found out about your boutique last night, - I just love it! Your dresses, and well - everything you make is just lovely. I will be placing my order soon.

Allie

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
What a lucky girl. thats a great prize :) she looks gorgeous! I just love that store. Its one of the few that will ship great items over here to me in the uk at a normal price! :) is such a cute store

1 - 11 of 11 Posts