Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is casey's parents dog...Tyler. he is an overweight Australian Cattle Dog and he's 14 or 15 yrs old!

and gruffi isnt really fond of tyler. lol

soo..i go to take the pic...and i forgot that casey told me that tyler is scared of cameras.....so i take the pic---and tyler isnt scared of MY camera.

so it was all good, and they all got treats.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Nice coffee table and I hope none of the dogs gets into that starburst on the floor! lol Cute dogs. They do seem to be looking at you as if to say "give it up lady, we want our treat now!"

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute! Good picture too!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA CUTE! Gruffi looks MAD!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! yeah, gruffi doesnt like tyler that much. lol. and if we pet tyler "too much" then gruffi will growl at him. LOL. and tyler is scared of all of my dogs...AND he cant hear them growling...so he just stays away from them.

tyler is deaf....thats why he cant hear them growling (thought i should make that clear. LOL)

gruffi has NO CLUE its his bday tomorrow. but he's going to get lots of hugs and kisses tomorrow.

you should've seen the coffee table 15 yrs ago....it looked nicer. i should take a pic of the couches we have that match the table (i hate this furniture...but my mom loves it)

and i JUST noticed the starburst on the ground in that pic. LOL. it had been at the edge of the table...and it got knocked off by the dogs walking by the table. LOL. i thought i picked it up before the pic was taken. LOL.

my house is messy.....you guys must think im a slob!!! .....my mom does. LOL

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
my house is messy.....you guys must think im a slob!!! .....my mom does. LOL[/B]
It's cleaner than mine! I actually should be cleaning it right now because family is coming for the weekend for Easter. We are doing Easter on Saturday with them. I had the entire apartment cleaned last week and it looks like a hurricane came through here now! I don't know how it gets so bad! I have to re clean the whole place! I can't even keep up with it. It's a never ending battle!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Mar 23 2005, 10:18 AM
my house is messy.....you guys must think im a slob!!! .....my mom does. LOL
It's cleaner than mine! I actually should be cleaning it right now because family is coming for the weekend for Easter. We are doing Easter on Saturday with them. I had the entire apartment cleaned last week and it looks like a hurricane came through here now! I don't know how it gets so bad! I have to re clean the whole place! I can't even keep up with it. It's a never ending battle!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45622
[/B][/QUOTE]

You guys are funny. I try to keep up with my house but right now it it TOTALLY PHOEBE. My livingroom floor is covered in toys. Still need to teach her to put them in her overflowing toybox. Not to mention all the junk mail that gets piled everywhere. Can someone tell me if there is a support group for help in throwing that junk AWAY???

Gruffi looks just like Phoebe's cousin, my brothers pup. This is the one I am nervous of letting her play with until she gets a little older, but so far they dont seem to mind each other

Anyway very cute picture. They definately look like they want whatever it is you GOT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts