Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Thanks for adding me to your group. Picking up our little boy, 13 wks., on Sunday from a wonderful breeder in Colorado Springs, we're very excited. We have a 16 month old Biewer Terrier. We're hoping she'll love her new little brother, and will show him the ropes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very exciting! Post pictures when you can. My daughter lives in CO. She's coming home to visit tomorrow after 18 months of not being back east because of Covid, so I'm excited also! She finally gets to meet my little Baci, who turned one on July 1.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! Thanks for adding me to your group. Picking up our little boy, 13 wks., on Sunday from a wonderful breeder in Colorado Springs, we're very excited. We have a 16 month old Biewer Terrier. We're hoping she'll love her new little brother, and will show him the ropes.
Aww congratulations, you can check out this genuine and Amazing site for your four-legged best friend. Please do visit you will surely love this. Thank you so much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very exciting! Post pictures when you can. My daughter lives in CO. She's coming home to visit tomorrow after 18 months of not being back east because of Covid, so I'm excited also! She finally gets to meet my little Baci, who turned one on July 1.
Have a wonderful visit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts